PTS Update 16.1 [28/10/2021]

@Nextej Thanks for the info, I found all 4 of the skins now, but as you said, only on proving grounds.

Edit: but not all of the addon follow the skin, there is only one that changes for the F750 so far.

last edited by DJbarro

@Mzulft said in PTS Update 16.1 [28/10/2021]:

> - The new version of ANK MK38 with customizable frame is now available to all players

Not present on my game version, I have no option to customize frame on ANK Mk38. SnowRunner Screenshot 2021.10.29 - 15.05.11.3623.jpg

Also my PTS is on 16.0 even after reinstall and verify the files

de1877f8-70f8-47e8-a7f0-197bfd872969-image.png

@Henriquetavares It's a separate truck named ANK MK38 CIVILIAN, the old ANK stays without any major changes on this matter.

@SD1ONE

you think someone (man…) cares about skins?))

last edited by Stazco

@ruudaabooroodaa

ive heard they decided to have pts only on epic, steam pts had some glitches

@Mzulft Why are all the old PTS threads still pinned to the top? Wouldn't it be more practical if you remove some of those pins by now, so the newest topic is not number 9 on the list but number 2?

@Nextej said in PTS Update 16.1 [28/10/2021]:

@Henriquetavares It's a separate truck named ANK MK38 CIVILIAN, the old ANK stays without any major changes on this matter.

Gotcha!
Thanks to confirm!

@Nextej Thanks bro...It worked both Azov and F750 skins are now available.

@Stazco I need them for the update video also I am kinda curious what kind of skins are there whether I use them or not is seperate thing.😄

And again no PTS on steam 😕

How does one access the PTS on steam, I thought it would be under the beta tab but there is nothing there currently and I do wish to test out the new region like I did on the EGS version.

Bonjour,

Je vous signale un bug assez gênant. À chaque fois, que je quitte le jeu et que je le relance, il reste bloqué sur la carte de chargement (voir image) et impossible d'entrer sur le jeu. Au départ, cela se produisait uniquement lors du passage pour aller sur la carte 2 "forêts nationales de Yellowrock". À présent, cela se produit aussi sur la première carte "les basses terres". Je ne peux donc plus accéder à aucune carte du jeu.

Hello,

I would like to point out to you a rather annoying bug. Every time I quit the game and restart it, it gets stuck on the loading map (see image) and unable to enter the game.Initially this only happened when switching to map 2 "Yellowrock National Forests". Now this also happens on the first map "the lowlands". So I can no longer access any card in the game.!
Bug.jpg

Hello people,

Anyone else got stuck in photo mode? I play on PC

Fast forward time to 44:24 - 48:30 in order to see it
Youtube Video

Please note that I was in the same area of the watch tower observation point. Going back to game menu didn't work, had to restart my game.

I hope this helps have an idea.

Cheers

last edited by Henriquetavares

@Henriquetavares said:

Anyone else got stuck in photo mode?

No need to restart. You must Exit "Hide UI" before exiting Photo Mode. If Camera locks up, re-enter Photo Mode and click on the "Hide UI" 2 times (Turn on and then off). Then exit Photo Mode again.
Problem Solved!

You can read about it here:
https://forums.focus-entmt.com/topic/62360/possible-photo-mode-bug

@Top said in PTS Update 16.1 [28/10/2021]:

@Henriquetavares said:

Anyone else got stuck in photo mode?

No need to restart. You must Exit "Hide UI" before exiting Photo Mode. If Camera locks up, re-enter Photo Mode and click on the "Hide UI" 2 times (Turn on and then off). Then exit Photo Mode again.
Problem Solved!

You can read about it here:
https://forums.focus-entmt.com/topic/62360/possible-photo-mode-bug

Thanks will try this next time!

@Henriquetavares
First time it happened to me, a restart didn't fix it. I tried a couple times and the Camera was still locked. I ended up having to delete my Save file on the PTS and replace it with the Save file from my Live Game. 🙁

Luckily, I had just done that earlier so it wasn't that big a big deal, nothing major was lost.

Had the same issue and reported my findings on this post: https://forums.focus-entmt.com/topic/62384/game-stucks-on-loading-screen
Basically, in my case, linked to mods...
HTH