PTS Update 16.1 [28/10/2021]

КРАЗ 255Б

Ура!!!!!!

@nextej did you find this truck ? I'm not sure it's on Maine maps

@destinationjeux Hello!
Could you please archive this \storage folder and send it to us at snowrunner@saber3d.com:
C:\Users\ username \Documents\My Games\SnowRunnerBeta\base\storage

last edited by Kir136

@beeeuuurk the new Tayga is a reward for a contract "Starting the Plank Production" while the Forwarder is a reward for task "US_06_01_TSK_11" (which got no name rn)

guess I'll just forward the patchnotes to inhere

16.1 Changes

• Added new truck - Tayga 6455B
  • Improved photo mode
  • Various maps and localization fixes

16.2 Changes

• Added new vehicle - Aramatsu Forester
  • Further bug fixes and improvements for photo mode
  • Various maps and localization fixes

@nextej Thank you for your answer. I finished all tasks and contracts and got the corresponding trucks. For US_06_01_TSK_11 task, I restarted it in16.2 PC version and the aramatsu appears, allowing me to finish this task. I'm very sorry but I just wanted to talk about ANK MK38 CIVILIAN.

@kir136 Bonjour,

Le problème venait des Mods, depuis la mise à jours PTS, je ne rencontre plus ce problème. Merci. Cordialement.

The problem came from Mods, since the PTS update, I no longer encounter this problem. Thank you. Regards.

Icon for Short and Medium Logs is the same, please change one!

d7cf0ef9-e6e3-4e93-b144-d1abc057c0e1-image.png

After the new update whenever I click fly cam in photomode (or freecam on proving grounds) it gets rotated into portrait orentation. secondly whenever I open crane mode in new forester my game start lagging crazy, I get like 5fps but when I close crane mode it goes back to normal fps. Can somebody confirm these issues or maybe a way to fix them.

@sd1one Hello.
Please email us snowrunner@saber3d.com with description of how this happens and a short video\screenshots if possible.

@aquilon Done along with the video clips explaining the bugs.

New upgrade engine for Derry Longhorn 4520 is not powerful enough, wheels still refuse to spin on inclines:
Youtube Video

Всем привет. Как зайти на ПТС?

Aramatsu Forester needs a difflock

Youtube Video

unofficial Patchnotes 16.3
Changes

• Added color customization options for Aramatsu Forester
  • Added ability to carry medium logs for Aramatsu Forester
  • Added ability to attach trailers for Aramatsu Forester
  • Compatibility option in garage now shows what truck can carry which log types
  • Added loading images for Maine maps
  • Added truck store images for new trucks
  • Fixed framerate drop during cab rotation in crane mode on Aramatsu Forester

@amynue said in PTS Update 16.1 [28/10/2021]:

Aramatsu Forester needs a difflock

Youtube Video

Need this, it is permanent difflock
snap_screen_20211114155532.jpg

@amynue
I'd put the standard US-Special (250k) in it (or create a 250K "modern") and decrease the weight from 25t to 18t. Weight of an "unarmored" standard Oskosh 1070. As it has "only" 8 wheels with 200 kg simulated weight but can tow low and high saddle semis, It would be a nice "light heavy" truck. With 250K and 18 tons with 8 heavy wheels, its OK in any respect and far away from OP or "the only one for any saddle" hauler. The center of gravity (longitudinal) should be also adjusted and shifted back.

last edited by JTT

Is there, or will there be an update for the next gen editions for ps5 and series s/x?