Spun

@Spun she is by far one of the best mods out ... the detail is fantastic you and nix are killing it with these mods man .... really impressive textures

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1262597821

Thank you, dude!!! It's so awesome to drive and perfectly balanced, it also looks really good, maybe the only way I think you could make it better was if it had some more addons outside the car, like on the roof and such. Also, the handpainted camo look sweeeet! Nice work Spun!

@spun Thanks for your work man, And Nice color choices.

This thing is a total beast man. I love it, awesome job.

it looks killer in my game i love the look of the big ass chunk in the rear end looks like a 1 ton

I'm not a Toyota fan but am really liking the colors you all are using from SP on the drive train and wheels. It looks very realistic now. Thanks for the mod.

last edited by Tattoo

i only have one complaint. your engine sounds are on the loud side imo. usually i can hear the other sounds in the game, but with a lot of your vehicles i can not hear the rest of the game and i have to turn it down a bit.

as usual though the Toyota is fully up to par. thumbs up

@8up-local, I thought the same. The sounds are kinda loud.

the sounds are loud but think thats due to there not being so many around .... some of them need compressing and limiting ... (Audio Engineering in the past ) hint hint 😉

@spun nice, so we can expect fuel as well as repair with the addons?

btw, am digging that roof light set up.

@8up-local Yes. This will be a full support rig. Still need to add tool boxes.

O man cant wait for that Suburban!!!

Dude can you make a Mitsubishi montero 2 gen. It will look super in the game.

Spun your J60 cruiser is really amazing!!

alt text

Thanks again for all job done!!!

Can you tell me which program are you using for modding trucks??

Welcome to MudRunner. My 73 Chevy K10 and the TTC Scout

0_1515681054849_20180111063015_1.jpg

@spun Sweet. You skipped the MJ haha. I have a feeling some code will change again in the next patch. lol.