GMC Smithville Dam still not usable

@Mason1327

haha!))
by the way, i still didnt drowned any vehicle in sr, its an rpg now...

so thats happening when YOUR vehicle is list in deep water?

Mines rolled over near the garage. I smash into it at any chance with other trucks

@Cpt-Issues said in GMC Smithville Dam still not usable:

@Mason1327 said in GMC Smithville Dam still not usable:

you're referring to the mission at the bottom of the map. Once you finish the mission, you don't get the truck for yourself but it just sits there instead of disappearing like the rest of rescue truck missions. I have the same issue with the chevy in Alaska. once its towed to the service area it just stays there.

I had this with a few rescue missions, the game would not accept the truck. Restarting fixed this for me as a workaround at the moment. Hope this helps

Ok so I've just done this actual mission and the truck just disappears once repaired. If task description is someone just asks you to repair it for them in exchange for money and that's it. I didn't touch it with a winch just brought the nearby service trailer to it and that was it. Did restarting and verifying the game do anything for you?

last edited by Cpt.Issues

@Cpt-Issues
finally we have lucky one who witnessed gmc explosion!
you will be our hero, this non-exploding gmc is the hottest bug in sr, the main issue to refund and low game ratings!))

my second thought - why gmc owner couldn’t use this neighbor trailer himself?))
the one who planned these missions was really cautious- «that if ppl will start to complain that repairing gmc will require more efforts, than finding gmc on the first map? no, i dont want to be fired, lets put service trailer nearby”
🤦🏽♂ 😂

last edited by Stazco

@Stazco I don't question the logic of the people who live on a MR or SR map lol.