PTS Update 02/10/2020 (Patch 10)

@Mizogin said in PTS Update 02/10/2020 (Patch 10):

@vashts1985
We already have more than enough tractors that are able to pull trailers in the game. Leave some space for unique vehicles. There is no need for every truck to be capable of everything.

going to have to disagree with you there. more options are always better. without saddles i dont really use the thing.

Enjoying the new update and the in-game mod browser is awesome, would still prefer a pending tab or Download list to see what is still in the Queue

Just noticed a possible bug when I Subscribe/Unsubscribe from a mod the refreshing of the page switches off all selected mods forcing me to reselect the mods I want on

So how well does the new telehandler work?

Does anyone know what 0/10 CURRENT_OBJECTIVE_LIVING_AREA_INFO

@liszkai said in PTS Update 02/10/2020 (Patch 10):

@Roby1164 You can use backup slot on save dir, just restore save from backup.

If it was that easy, I would have done it without problems, but it isn't. There are also no backups, there is only one file that is useless.
Now for safety, every now and then I go back to the menu, and save a copy of the save folder .....

@tractorchoaosyt said in PTS Update 02/10/2020 (Patch 10):

Does anyone know what 0/10 CURRENT_OBJECTIVE_LIVING_AREA_INFO

I join the question, once the tasks of the conveyor belt are finished, but in reality I am not, there is still an indecipherable request like that, and it is not clear what needs to be done.

Various problems:

Upon entering the game, or when switching vehicles, it occurs as an explosion, and sometimes creates damage to vehicles.

Various vehicles, which the moment you approach, explode, decomposing or reducing themselves into shapeless clusters, sometimes they are catapulted into the air and impossible to recover them, only those of the missions, restarting them restores the state of the vehicle ...

Assignments and missions with indecipherable and incomplete description.

I update as soon as I find other problems

There was never more spaceflight in the game then now! Just rename it into vovka and dimka spacecenter and your done☺

Something goes wrong with the map - when you press "start tracking" new mission you must close the map and open it again to see objectives and markers. When you change to another mission you must start track it, close and reopen map to see the direction marker.

Thanks for the reports @gbeeTen, we'll look into it. This is why the PTS is here 🙂

How do you finish these missions?
The number two delivered the loads ended, the 1 and the 3 no !!!

Screenshot_8.jpg

Screenshot_7.jpg

Well fingers crossed, hope this patch fixes the g920 issues.

@gfinch79 said in PTS Update 02/10/2020 (Patch 10):

Well fingers crossed, hope this patch fixes the g920 issues.

Well, partly at least. If you stay in one area, it's fine. But if you change from, say, Michigan to Yukon or Taimyr and leave the garage, the wheel jerks (violently) all the way to the right and is stuck there... Only quitting the game and restarting restores the wheel. 😕

Not in patch note : "Motion Blur" option added and activated by default.
I personally disabled it because I found it ugly and it drop too much fps.

Very great update anyway!

last edited by Felmarg

When you park car on trailer and car falldown (by any means) you can't switch to fallen car.