Few words from developers!

Здравствуйте Павел! Вспомнил тут... По поводу перевозимого леса и т.п. Может переделать информационную составляющую? Не "очки" возить, а кубы. Ведь лес кубами мерится. С запчастями так же что-нибудь придумать. Гаражи посреди тайги тоже выглядят странно. Обычно базы располагаются в лесу, а гараж в населенном пункте.
И ещё. Может вы всё таки сделаете коллизию для всех транспортных средств в мультиплеере, хотя бы в симуляторном режиме. Не важно, управляет игрок этой техникой или нет. И убрать эти белые круги под машиной другого игрока, а то они всю картинку делают не очень приятной.

last edited by Flotoslav

Hello @Pavel we created one thread with some ideas and suggestions to game. Can you look there?

https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/696/ideas-to-improve-the-game-experience?page=1

Tks a lot.

Hey Pavel is possible to change the faded look of the game to a more saturated one , or some contrast tweaks like we saw in Spintires Plus settings ?also changing the winch points to a hook icon will look better than default ones.
alt text

last edited by A Former User

@Flotoslav Все хорошие идеи! Будем стараться внедрять! Белые круги кстати убрали.
Q: Why shouldn't we use "cubic meters" instead of "load points" in game?
A: Good idea. But we will think about how to adapt it to the game.

Q: Garages in a middle of nowhere look unrealistic.
A: Agree.A lot of simplifications were made to achieve simple and clean gameplay that we can implement. We will be improving the game in future!

Q: Please get rid of halos/backgrounds below vehicles of other players in multiplayer.
A: Done!

@Stellyan I kind of like the foggy look of the old pic. Remember that it is intended to look like Siberia. Agree that a little more saturation would help, but I love the Fog, specially in the mornings and between the trees.

Is not about the fog , I think is a contrast/brightness problem . Everything looks washed out in Spintires : the grass ,the colors of the trucks. Like you said the first pic looks ok for a morning run , and the second one is more suitable for noon time.

Q:Hi Pavel - can we have a joystick controled crane operation for loadind of logs instead keybord,trailer brakes,rigid hitch for trucks towing,working shock absorbers, new tractors (umz,mtz)?Thanks 😃

@joro said in Few words from developers!:

Q:Hi Pavel - can we have a joystick controled crane operation for loadind of logs instead keybord,trailer brakes,rigid hitch for trucks towing,working shock absorbers, new tractors (umz,mtz)?Thanks 😃

What joystick are you asking to use? You can already use the 360 controller / steam controller for cranes.

alt text i mean like this one.

@joro said in Few words from developers!:

alt text i mean like this one.

If you're using a device that has sort of "profiling" software, you could map the buttons to your axes (as i did with my gamepad).

But anyways, native analogue input would be a blast 🙂

And it would be cool, if "advanced" controls were directly reachable through controller buttons.

@Schlammspringer said in Few words from developers!:

[...]
And it would be cool, if "advanced" controls were directly reachable through controller buttons.

That's true, I would really like to control e.g. a shovel or a shield of a bulldozer while driving. It's intricately that you can use the advanced controls or control the truck but not both at the same time.

@Pavel said in Few words from developers!:

Q: Why shouldn't we use "cubic meters" instead of "load points" in game?
A: Good idea. But we will think about how to adapt it to the game.

Hmm Farming Simulator got it best in all aspects of loading logs and selling them. They have different price. Maybe per volume? Also they can be loaded one by one and player can decide how much he wants to load and transport so he also decides how hard his travel will be and how many times he will have to travel.
FS is really impressive in this aspect. So Spintires have no match in terms of loading logs and economy of delivering logs but FS have no match in terms of mud simulation 🙂 Would be awesome if Mudrunner would have what FS have just in terms of loading logs. And FS in terms of mud.
In spintires player could cheat and use exploit of not using "load" option. So I could take 6 medium logs and transport them to objective. Then drop off 3 and fill tailer then go and unload to objective then load those rest 3 and repeat. So load was way lighter and only one travel was required. I dont know what plans there are in terms of transporting logs in Mudrunner but it cannot be exactly what was in Spintires becasue it was to easy and gave option to cheat.

Здравствуйте Павел! Будет ли реализована обработка бревен на пилорамах? То есть игрок привозит бревна на пилораму, через какое то время эти бревна перерабатываются в брус и доски. И уже брус и доски надо везти на "завод" (это как пример). А можно просто в гараж их свозить.

@Stellyan I think the biggest impact of "AFTER" picture is the lack of fog. But we can't remove it now because it masks the short visibility distance. But thats definitely something we will be improving in the future

I agree , the fog must stay but a little color/contrast would be nice . Or at least some options to tweak them . Thanks.

alt text
alt text

Hello Pavel!
Q: I wonder if it will be possible in Mudrunner to somehow control the throttle using keyboard + mouse so that the effect was similar to that when we have pedals?

@Flotoslav Нет. Но будут другие игровые сценарии.
Q: Will there be a game improvement so that logs are processed at lumber mills and then produced materials need to be delivered elsewhere?
A: No, but there will be other game screnarios added.

@knight25 said in Few words from developers!:

Hello Pavel!
Q: I wonder if it will be possible in Mudrunner to somehow control the throttle using keyboard + mouse so that the effect was similar to that when we have pedals?

A: Wasn't it possible in the old Spintires version with manual gearstick? The manual gearstick usability is greatly improved by the way.

@Pavel

This hasn't been brought up. Is there still going to be "Casual" and "Hardcore"?