Few words from developers!

@schlammspringer I'm pretty sure He's already told most of us the editor was going to be a day one thing. So I think We will have an editor on release.

Здравствуйте, Павел. Будет ли в игре реализована реалистичная лебёдка?

@pavel, привет. У меня тоже парочка вопросов.
По системе сохранений в сингле и мультиплеере.
Каким образом это будет осуществляться:

• Принудительно (по кнопке или из меню)

• При выполнении каких-либо действий (довез/загрузил бревна/заправился/открыл точку)

• По таймеру (каждые n-минут)

Вообще желательно, чтобы был задействован каждый из вариантов плюс с возможностью выбора слота для сейва.

Также что из себя представляет карта-песочница? Она больше обычной карты или это просто карта в которую "надергали" объектов со стандартных карт.

last edited by Allozorro

Можно будет несколько лебёдок подрят прицепить?

Will we the mod makers have actual references to follow? like guidelines?
also will the Ik bones and other things (all of my mods use IK bones and other tricks for more realism) keep the same coding, how much has changed from spintires to this game?

Forces

last edited by Forces

@pavel said in Few words from developers!:

Q1. Will there be more options to tune each set of wheels in a vehicle better?
A1. No, and that is one of the reasons why "change vehicle wheels" feature was removed in MudRunner. There is no real scenario in the current state of the game where you would need to change vehicle wheels during the game session. So if you want to have multiple sets of wheels, you should use "inheritance" XML feature (will be documented better with release of MudRunner), it makes it easy to customize any parameters you want for your spare set of wheels (a different vehicle).

i feel like that is a step backwards. you know that there are a lot of modded vehicles that use multiple wheelsets. i know that the game is based around big soviet trucks transporting stuff, but i'm sure you're aware that a big part of the community "uses" it for offroading, with all kinds of vehicles, and almost all of them have a variety of tires to choose from. what was wrong with being able to switch wheels in the garage area?
taking that functionality out is a questionable decision, if you're really listening to the community this time, i'm sure the majority of the community would like to keep that feature, especially the modders

@pavel
Q1- What happened with the testing map (proving ground) ? Is gonna make a return in Mudrunner ?
Q2- Did you guys tested some old mods in the new version ? They are compatible ?

Привет всем а так же разработчикам Spintires: MudRunner!Скажите можно будет сделать вахту и карту там карьер или другую например если ты везешь людей на карьер или на лесоповал!Если на карьер доставляешь то получаешь очки производства например там щебень песок камни метал и развозить заказчикам или на склад какой нибудь это первое!Второе будет ли доставка по мимо леса строй материалов что не мало важно!По поводу погодных условий например будет ли перемена погоды дождь снег туман и тд...Еще по поводу техники будет ли автокран или экскаватор тоже бы хотелось перевозка разбитой техники или доставка тех..заказчику было бы интересно!!!За ранее вам большое спасибо за понимания и всех благ в разработке Spintires Mudrunner!))

Hello, in game Turkish language support? And pls make multi game modes more options (max 150ping, competitive vs.). Thank you Pavel.

bonjour (pour la console de version)

question: vous êtes rajouté par la suite des véhicules tout terrain?
Français 😞 Renault B110 4x4, TRM 2000 et 4000, SM8, Saviem TP3 ...)
Allemand 😞 nez de cochon 911, sprinter et vario 4x4, Unimog ...)
italien 😞 Iveco, Bremach ...)
Suisse: (Bucher Duro, Steyr Pinzgauer ...)
des Nouvelles cartes (environnements dessert, rocheux)?

des Nouveaux défis? , Je prends un exemple:
(un à Qui jeux sur PC fait Était en 2011 HORS ROUTE DRIVE)
essai, parcours franchissement, orientation

désolé doublons post ( je débute sur le forum !)

Почему в Mudrunner так же как и в spintires автомобили буксуют в горку по асфальту и на очень маленькой скорости в занос уходит и на поворотах на скорости занос и не падают на бок с грузом по асфальту!!??Где реальность?. по льду едут по засыпанным песком ,Павел?

А будит возможность тюнинговать автомобили?

Please direct your questions to a F.A.Q. thread!
Thank you!

Здравствуйте, извините если пишу не туда, просто со структурой сайта не совсем разобрался. Возможно ли данной игре, сделать аналогичную механику игры фарминг симулятор, то есть сделать возможным выход из машины, для ручного зацепа петли лебедки к дереву, реализации и ручной лебедки (когда человек крутя ручку вытягивает машину ) и возможности для хардкорных игроков, в случае поломки машины, дойти пешком по карте до гаража и взять другую машину, ну и соответственно ремонт машины и заливку бензина тоже сделать выходом из транспорта, при том конечно можно использовать простейшую реализацию анимации для простоты изготовления. (а можно просто летающую камеру)

Will there be modding available on console? I know it wont be onthe release date but within the first cew months possibly, this would lengthen the playability and emersion of the game. If it wasnt for mods the original spintires would have completely died after a few months. Same will happen with console if mods are not added, sales and satisfaction will drastically drop, due tothe game being boring after driving a log truck around for 2 or 3 months. People want rock crawlers, buggies, lifted trucks, v8 lawn mowers, normal stuff lol. so please bring modding to console its more than possible, this will not only improve sales and the fan base but will truely make an epic game like nothing else available on console at this time.

@sloppyslingers If there will be demand for mods on consoles, we will do it!