MOD Browser???

I play Expeditions on a PS4, I preordered it and still to this day I can not access the MOD Browser at all! It gives me the: You're restricted from using communication features... screen when I try. And when I try to Send a Request it ends up saying: An error has occurred. It doesn't even give an error code. I also play Snowrunner and I don't have any issues with its MOD Browser.
What do I do? Or is there even anything I can do?

I am having the exact problem. I have called Sony and talked too them to see if they can help and was given a Claim#. I provided the Focus people that number and asked for any info and all they would say at first is we are aware that there may be a problem. I have reached out to them numerous times and finally they said that someone is working on the problem but will not say any time frame. I hope they really do have people working on a resolution.

Seems like the they don’t care about ps4 I’m in the same boat with you guys I preordered game excited to play and hate it cause I can’t mod on it so I’m back to SR. I have reach out to Sabre and they don’t care about ps4 players.

@David-S-9 said in MOD Browser???:

Seems like the they don’t care about ps4 I’m in the same boat with you guys I preordered game excited to play and hate it cause I can’t mod on it so I’m back to SR. I have reach out to Sabre and they don’t care about ps4 players.

I totally feel your frustration. At first it was the PS4 and XBOX1 that was affected by the problem but the way I understand it, the XBOX 1 is able to use it now. I bought the game off of how much I liked SR. I got the game after it had been out for a few years so all the bugs had been worked out already. (I heard it had a problem with Mods too) I really wish I hadn't bought it so early.