[FIXED][PTS 25.1] Way to Success - 2 contracts pointing to 1 trailer

Capture d’écran (6248).png

Can't attach Movie Star's Semi-trailer. Correct saddle, tried different trucks, no attach points for saddle or even winch

last edited by Karl K.

You may want to restart every mission from now on or even use a new save (like an NG+ with everything unlocked). There have been considerable changes to the contract chain involving movie star trailer.

This is a contract. If it's done you can't restart. It was new started. The issue is a different one. There are 2 contracts which point to the same trailer:

Way to Success
and
A Grim Backgound

Capture d’écran (6256).png

There is another unused Movie Star trailer but it is not accepted by the target location. I guess both trailers were confounded and both contracts point to the same trailer instead to 2 different ones.

Capture d’écran (6257).png

last edited by Karl K.

Like I've said, the contract chain for the movie star trailer has been altered considerably. It now utilizes just one trailer, for example, which you carry around from location to location. Changes to missions do not apply retroactively to the full extent, so right now your save is a bizarro compilation of old and new.

But you have to admit that it points to the trailer with "Way to Success" which is wrong at this stage but the trailer can be attached without problem if you attach it for "A Finishing Touch", contract which you can complete.

After completing "A finishing Touch" same issue occurs, again it points to the same trailer, which again can't be attached.

I am persuaded that it points to the wrong trailer, because there is definitly one which stays unused so that must be the right one.

If the chain is correct or if save is corrupt maybe only Devs can check.

In any case a big thank to you for your constant help! Cheers!

last edited by Karl K.

@Karl-K I'm not that far, but I'm pulling 'The Movie Star' and if I click on 'Way To Success!' click on the trailer and it points to the trailer I'm pulling for 'The Movie Star'

So concur.

@gbeeTen Thank you and as I can finish all other tasks it's not a big deal for me and the most important thing is that the problem is fixed.

Looking forward to the final release!

So indeed after finishing all contracts and RESTART it points to the right trailer which can be attached and delivered.

So definitly if it occurs a RESTART will do it.

This confirms McKillem that errors may occur due to progress in 25.0 mixed with new progress in 25.1. Thanks again to McKillem!