Patch notes PTS 25.1

Hello Runners!

A new PTS update is now available on PC!
Please make sure to let us know if you encounter any trouble with this patch. Thank you!

Vehicles improvements:

• Added the ability to attach trailers when using medium logs for ZikZ 612H "Mastodon"

• Added the ability to install a mini crane for a 3 slots platform on Kenworth 963

• Reduced crane weight of LK-2-NY crane

• All Tatra and Burlak trucks are now available for purchase in the new region

• Removed snow from the cabins of Kenworth 963 and Burlak when playing from 3rd person view

• Removed a bug with a blocked suspension and wheels for Burlak

• Changed the amount of consumables in the new heavy scout trailer

• Changed list of supported trailers for Burlak (Removed: log trailers, 4-slot flatbed)

• Fixed snow overlay on light scout repair trailer

• Fixed spawn trailers on Burlak and ZiKZ 566A

• Fixed snow overlay on the Heavy Repair addon frame

• Fixed physics of addons for Burlak

• Made changes to the stickers for Falcon

• Made changes to the stickers for Burlak

• Made changes to the Falcon dashboard

• Made changes to the to the physics of the crane on the frame of Heavy Repair addon

• Made changes to the lighting of cars: Land Rover Defender, Caterpillar CT681 and Rezvani

Other Changes:

• Fixed a bug where the “Tuz Scout” was clipping into ground surface at the start of the “Wise Old Bird” contract on the “Burning Mill” level, “Tennessee”

• Various art fixes

• Localization fixes

Mod editor:

• The "Pack terrain for pc only" button was added (Generates a PC only pak for tests)
last edited by Makoto

The "Pack terrain for pc only" button was added (Generates a PC only pak for tests)

Somebody actually listened, thank god I love you whoever handles the Editor development.

@Makoto said in Patch notes PTS 25.1:

Removed a bug with a blocked suspension and wheels for Burlak

Not implemented yet

@Makoto said in Patch notes PTS 25.1:

• Removed a bug with a blocked suspension and wheels for Burlak

This is still bugged

@Makoto

Please fix the old bug with parking/side lights, they switching off when you rotate camera around the vehicle.
Xbox one/xbox sx

last edited by Stazco

Please Fix Business Before Pleasure - -

Construction Trailer Site - not active - cabins not recognized - unable to complete.

"Business Before Pleasure" is prequisite for other activities. - can not proceed - stuck until it is fixed - completed all regional tasks...

(all other required components were recognized... I unpacked and indeed it shows I have 2 cabins - repacked - no change -

It has been a while since I delivered a cabin.

DUH. "deliver" and "UNLOAD"... it unlocked when I unloaded

the first cabin

last edited by jeffpaul1234