Patch notes PTS 25

Hello Runners!

A new PTS update is now available on PC!
Please make sure to let us know if you encounter any trouble with this patch. Thank you!

New content:

[DLC] New region, Scandinavia – a region consisting of 2 new maps set in North Europe.

[DLC] New trucks:

• Neo Falcon 2000
  • Burlak 6x6

British Columbia region fixes:

• Fixed a bug where the lamppost lighting looked unnaturally near the bridge on the “Duncan Bay” level

• Fixed a bug where landmark of the “Bridge” was missing on the map after completing the “Drilling Station Bridge” task of the “Duncan Bay” level

Vehicles improvements:

Kenworth 963:

• Fixed a bug where the headlights were too dim for some upgrades of the “Kenworth 963” truck

• Fixed a bug where sometimes cabin of the “Kenworth 963” truck tilted to the left wheel while previewing the “LK-2NY” addon after entering the Garage

Jeep CJ7 Renegade:

• Fixed a bug where snorkels' textures were partially broken

Co-op:

• Fixed a bug where the truck couldn’t be refueled from the addon or trailer in the coop session

• Fixed a bug where in the pop-up window, users did not see each other's trucks in the coop session and cannot refuel each other

• Fixed a bug where the “Oil Barrels” cargo for “Flaming Barrels” contest didn't appear for guests after accepting the contest on the “Island Lake” level, Michigan

• Fixed a bug where the “Cement” cargo for “Cement Delivery” contest didn't appear for guests after accepting the contest on the “Zimnegorsk” level, Taymyr

Other Changes:

• Fixed a bug where the scout addons with the fuel canisters couldn’t be refilled by the “Fuel Tank” addon from another truck

• Fixed a bug where the “Cloud save application error” message appeared after accepting the save transfer on the target platform, on PROS

• Fixed a bug where after being constructed, the log bridge in the “Institute” map was not shown on the map

• Fixed a bug where the shadows of the rocks and trees changed the position while moving camera near them in the evening and in the morning near the “Bridge to the Island” task zone area of the “Urska River” level, Amur

• Fixed a bug where there was no KSIVA after Link SnowRunner With Your Epic Games Account

• Fixed a bug where the tree shadows appeared in the “Garage” interior

• Memory optimization

• Different collision fixes

• Different shadows fixes

• Localization fixes

@Makoto said in Patch notes PTS 25:

Fixed a bug where the scout addons with the fuel canisters couldn’t be refilled by the “Fuel Tank” addon from another truck

Finally!!!😁

Doesn't recognize Season pass 3, new map lockedScreenshot_17.jpg

last edited by Roby1164

Region locked despite Season Pass 3
Season 11 not available on EPIC ???
Guys, what good is it to announce a new DLC when it is not available with Season Pass 3?

last edited by Karl K.

@Makoto
allready locked even with season pass 3.

Thanks for the bad good news !

17 hours after post: Still locked.

The Kenworth 963 is still a grossly underpowered hulking monstrosity. PACCAR would be most dismayed that the name is being portrayed in this light.

Also unable to access Scandinavia as at 1900 CST Australia.

Also, in the splash page preamble, the first three words in the last sentence reads - 'Thanks to to'. Spell check must have missed the duplication.

last edited by Xenomethean
This post is deleted!

@Karl-K woah, let's take it easy, PTS is optional, additional, testing environment, things have right to not work there, it's not paid, noone sells you the PTS. Epic still has to have the DLC registry updated, so we're waiting for that.

Never understood the despair of some people to play the PTS... just to be frustrated and more angry since anyway its full of bugs and issues... what pleasure will you have when the season is released? I don't get it...

last edited by Nona

@Nona You said it. You don't understand. Other people think different.

@Nona said in Patch notes PTS 25:

I don't get it...

I accept your comments and I have toitally agreed with them in the past for various releases.

I do get enough satisfastion to keep coming back, make or support a report here and there and plan my staratigy for the resleas variant, which some seasons can be quite different and still surprising.

@Nona
You do not understand ?? Despair ??
If you participate in the PTS, it is precisely to report any bugs or problems, but when you really cannot access the new map, you report........ But you just don't understand......

so new vehicles from india and russia.

instead of Scania (truck) and Volvo (scout).

pity.

Buy i love Mahindra Bolero for rear winch, its a second scout which have it in SR (and Hummer).

New region looks like Maine, ok.

last edited by Stazco

please let burlak to tow scout trailers!

@Roby1164 Unlocked now for me on Windows 10

Yeah... whatever... but i didn't say i dont understant the meaning of PTS but the rush and acusations of some people regarding devs which provide just a free optional early acces to a season which will be released anyway... with or without your help... so why shame and blames to the devs for a few days of non working PTS?

last edited by Nona

Nona this had nothing to do with the devs but with EPIC.
And if you don't like PTS so what are you doing on THIS part of the forum? Just critisize other players opinions?
I'm FREE to think and to express what I think despite YOU don't like it. And what pleasure I find in completing PTS AND the official release is really not YOUR concern.
Besides "full of bugs": I don't see any constructive post of yours on this DLC reporting even one.
Please stop to make a drama out of nothing.

last edited by Karl K.

If you didnt blame devs than why you deleted your initial post above? Nevermind anyway... lets enjoy the game and the weekend... Cheers!

last edited by Nona