Yukon's Cabins on CAT 745C

CAT 745C features a dedicated Container Carrier used to carry Container Small and Container Special, but the game feature yet another 2-slot container, and that is the Cabins used ever since Yukon. For some period of time, although not intentional, on the course of the bug Cabins were an available to carry by CAT which seemed to be a logical choice, it's been fixed since. Yet I propose to add it back, CATs are generally useless in the game so every opportunity to use them in some unique way is priceless, having it being able carry Cabins back again surely enhances its use in every next region after Yukon and Yukon included.3b8ed085-de58-4295-a3c2-17f7a53c3c15-image.png
All it takes to do, is in \initial.pak[media]\classes\trucks\addons\cat_745c_container_carrier.xml in line 17, add this , CargoForkliftCaravanContainer2 to the list of IncludedCargoTypes.aaa1a9f2-3013-4b5c-bba5-114577e8f89f-image.png

And if you are bothered by the fact the Cabin is in fact slightly levitating and the straps don't make much sense, normal Container Small doesn't look any better, so you may go ahead and create custom packed model for CAT for all 3 types of container, with straps removed or repositioned and the cargo model sitting more appropriately on the container bed.
but I'll be more than happy to just have Cabins on it in any form

@Nextej
Beyond the fact that the capacity of these vehicles is under-utilised, they also move awkwardly. Like every hinge steered vehicle in the game.
For them to behave in an acceptable manner, even approaching steered wheeled ones, the masses would have to be adjusted very precisely. Which this game does not do at all! Simply not enough time/effort is put into it by the developers.
I think this is another important reason why it is not very popular with gamers.

I feel that CATERPILLAR must be a major contributor to the game, that's why so many of their vehicles are included.
What I don't understand is, if I'm going to support something, why don't I check what the end result is?
Because in my opinion all CAT vehicles are useless junk in the game. In real life, on the other hand, it's a leading brand.
This game actually discredits the brand!

I apologise for being a bit off the point. 😉