In Ontario we got 3 sets of interconnected towers unlocked on the course of "Water Boom" series of missions, 2 sets of 2 towers each to be unlocked on The Albany River and one set of 3 towers to be unlocked on the Burned Forest.

First of all, what is the purpose of those towers, if they are meant to be a mean of teleporting water from one place to another, then the capacity should be increased:
Zones US_09_01_WTS_05 and US_09_01_WTS_06 should have the capacity of each tower increased to at least 7000L, since they have two connected towers in the system.
Zones US_09_01_WTS_07 and US_09_01_WTS_07 should have the capacity of each tower increased to at least 7000L, since they have two connected towers in the system.
Zones US_09_02_WTS_03, US_09_01_WTS_04 and US_09_01_WTS_04 should have the capacity of each tower increased to at least 10500L, since they have three connected towers in the system.
example of "US_09_02_WTS_03": d9a50251-b8ca-470a-8fbd-e916f5dc873d-image.png

However if they are meant to become infinite after filling either of the two/three towers in the system with the amount of 3500L of water, I don't this system work then, I'm not sure, it seems like this could be the intended idea, since the first one with teleporting water between points of interest doesn't seem to make that much sense besides the one with 3 towers in network, so got figure it out.

Lastly, whatever the intentions here are, this needs some explaining, so let's start by creating one of those "Welcome to Ontario!" welcome signs you see at Yukon and Wisconsin and get an entry to the Codex added, trust me, people will be greatful even if the mechanic is not as well thought out as it seems.