PTS Update (12.01.2023)

Hello Runners!

A new update is now live on the PTS, don't hesitate to give us some feedback!

Find more details about the changes below:

New content

• [DLC] New region, Ontario – a region consisting of 2 new maps set in Canada.
  • [DLC] New trucks:
    • Derry Special 15C-177
    • ZiKZ 566A

Other Changes

• Fixed a bug where the DLC Rezvani Hercules pack was missing in the ‘’Content Library’’ menu on Xbox One, Xbox Series and PlayStation 4
  • Fixed a bug where the Mod Browser showed an infinite loading after loading a save in coop
  • Fixed a bug where crash encountered when selecting the ‘’Clean All Up’’ option in Mod Browser
  • Fixed a bug where the user could start the contests two more times after using all the attempts displayed in Hard mode
  • Fixed a bug where the user was redirected to the base game store page when attempting to access the DLC “Season 8 Grand harvest” store page from content library on PC
  • Fixed a bug where the active zone of the ‘’Honest Work’’ task was not fully displayed at a certain camera angle on the 'Railway Terminal' area of the 'Crossroads' level, Belozersk on PC
  • Various render fixes
  • Localization fixes

New Game Plus (NGP)

• Fixed a bug where descriptions of the rules of the NGP save slot were missing in the ‘’List of Saved Games’’ menu
  • Fixed a bug where creating a New Game Plus save interfered with the last Custom Scenario with New Game Plus mode save
  • Fixed a bug where addons were sold at 50% of the price in NGP when all parameters were set to default
  • Fixed a bug where the contracts rewards displayed in the profile menu failed to match the actual reward when ‘’Contract payout rules’’ was set to 50, 150, 200, 300 percent in New Game Plus
  • Fixed a bug where the trailer's selling price was also increased when the ‘’Trailer pricing rules’’ parameter was set to ‘’2 times normal price’’ NGP
  • Fixed a bug where the addons purchased price was different for the sale price if the ‘’Vehicle addon pricing rules’’ is not 2x on Nintendo Switch
  • Removed ‘’Only trailers found in the world are available’’ NGP option

Mod editor

• Fixed a bug where the ‘’Distribution group name’’ field was missing in the settings of the zones
  • Fixed a bug where starting parameters were not applied when launching the custom map
  • Fixed a bug where the editor couldn't be launched in the Steam and EGS store
last edited by Mzulft

The first BUG, the vehicle is locked by the mall, it can only be previewed and cannot be used

Yes, I'm a third year season pass holder

I am unable to access the new maps.
"Yes, I'm a third year season pass holder" too!

@Jóska-Pista said in PTS Update (12.01.2023):

I am unable to access the new maps.
"Yes, I'm a third year season pass holder" too!

Only vehicles available for now, We didn't ready the whole thing. I made the same mistake 🤭

last edited by Henriquetavares

Shit! Really! I was inattentive!

Looks like the new maps have arrived but cannot access them. The introductory splash screen can be seen but unable to start as we have no vehicle or start point.
Looking forward to the new challenges.

Just this minute managed to get into the new map by locating the garage and pressing 'enter' which then takes you to the interior of the garage and vehicle storage.
The interior is similar to that of Maine in that tasks need to be completed before accessing certain elements.
Enjoy!

As an addendum, please rotate vehicles exiting the garage 90 degrees either left or right in line with the exit zone. Currently exiting perpendicular which will cause major problems for long vehicles.

last edited by Xenomethean

The cranes are not working. There is no possibility to hook the load.

please add pto winch front bumper for our new zikz (maz 502a)

Описание

last edited by Stazco

They're finally going to fix multiplayer on Xbox series???? I hope so.

Let There Be Road - not unlocking - not accepting deliveries to open gateway.
TRICKY - you can make the deliveries from the Burned Forest map area. There is an "unloading box" behind the "move to" box near the border - in Burned Forest. There is no unloading area in Albany River...

last edited by jeffpaul1234

@jeffpaul1234 I'm in the same predicament. Arrived with the first load and couldn't deliver. Tried holding C button down but only get the 'Please move to restart'. Cannot proceed any further.

The water disappears from the trailers (both) if you just exit to the menu. But it is also lost if you get into another vehicle on another map!

Burnt Logs can't be loaded on medium logs trailer or frame. So what?
It says "not enough space"

@Jóska-Pista same here: trailer full of water goes to 0 - only truck keeps the water

Quite a few bugs - with water deliveries - certain trailers appear to have "0" water upon arrival at delivery location in Burnt Forest - yet they are/were full at the water tower???... I have tried both trailer water tankers w/o success - and installed trailers on trucks - also no success - anyone have a suggestion for a specific truck manufacturer with installed tanker that works correctly??? - I have tried "AZOV 64131) with tanker installed - does not work... What truck manufacturer with installed tank on vehicle works??? This info would be greatly appreciated... I am stuck. Water in tank on truck - not working on AZOV...??? I have tried 3700 & 2000 tank trailers - ... and so it goes...??? I have tried loading water from different water towers - does not work - also have transported water from other map area - does not work... I am stuck. update - FINALLY - A Vehicle that works - retains water - PACIFIC 512 - !@@!! THANK YOU Development Team for today's update - 1 19 2023 - finally able to complete all of the water delivery missions... (water can not be transported from one map region to another)

last edited by jeffpaul1234