PTS Update (23/09/2022)

Hello Runners!

We just updated PTS to version 17.5, don't hesitate to give us some feedback!

Find more details about the changes below:

General fixes

• Fixed a bug where bad passability occurred when farming
  • Fixed a bug where errors appeared when loading the list of model to add it to the map in Editor
  • Fixed a bug where errors are displayed when loading plants list in Editor
  • Fixed a bug where at night, there was no light on the dashboard of the Step 39331 “Pike”
  • Fixed a bug where crash encountered upon simultaneously pressing “X” and “Y”, ”A” and “B” buttons while being ingame
  • Fixed a bug where was no message that trucks cannot be bought in Eurasia on the preview images of the american trucks in the 'Truck Store' menu on the 'Belozersk' region

New Game Plus (NGP)

• Fixed a bug where UI disappeared after pressing the 'Show settings' button while creating the NGP save on the empty or non-'New Game +' save slot on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5
  • Fixed a bug where crash encountered when player tried to change truck via map in NGP with changed “Truck switching rules (over the map)” on PlayStation 4
  • Fixed a bug where ‘Uncle Scrooge’ achievement was not unlocked after setting the ‘Starting Rules Currency’ above 100000
  • Fixed a bug where the displayed selling price for trucks was incorrect when the ‘Truck selling price rules’ is set to ‘Selling at 50% price
  • Fixed a bug where ‘All tires are available’ option didn’t unlock all tires
  • Fixed a bug where the ‘Map marker rules’ option ‘Traveling is paid’ did not apply in game

Other Changes

• Various UI fixes
  • Various render fixes
  • Localization fixes
  • Various sound fixes
  • Added diff locks to Kirovets k700 and k7m

OK Thanks for the Today.s Update !! and who are the Small Pipes and the Freight Container.s ??

Beautiful update so far, the two tractors behavior while working on a field feels much much better, it's very enjoyable now, thanks and keep up the good work !

Are we going to get differential locking on the western star wolf pack across the line? Don’t care about awd as they don’t in real life. They do however come with diff lock from the factory. Also ohd tires for the 1424 as well. I also think the 1430 should be able to have the log crane with long log frame at the same time.

NGP on consoles? how it was tested? by devs personally?

and Eurasia instead rusia - mmmm, well deserved

It's simply beautiful, and 4 huge new maps, really great.
Sorry, my English is not the best, so I use a translator.
I noticed two "mistakes", I hope I'm in the right place to report them. On the "Crossroads" map, when you drive out of the gas station towards the Heartlands gate, the traffic sign indicates a slope with an uphill coming, and in the other direction down from the gate the sign indicates an uphill with a slope coming. I know it's a small thing, but it caught my eye.😁 😁 😁

@936-Farmer-CH said in PTS Update (23/09/2022):

OK Thanks for the Today.s Update !! and who are the Small Pipes and the Freight Container.s ??

"Let There Be Light" - but the switch (generator) did not work - lol

@Mzulft October 2 ACDT. Arrived home yesterday after a fortnight away and dutifully downloaded the latest PTS update.
Found that the KM7 churns up roadway in the garage compound and on any other hard surface and will not change out of first gear on any surface. See below.
K7 in compound.JPG
K7M.JPG
The other issue is with the old K-700. It is impossible to attach the blue seeder. Found that the KM7 will not connect to the seeder as well.
Cannot attach seeder.JPG
Any ideas as to what is causing these issues?

last edited by Xenomethean