[PTS 23.09 update] Living Space contract does not spawn Cargo Containers, crafting Cabins is impossible without exploits

Good day.

While trying to complete Living Space contract I've ran into several issues:

1. First stage of the contract requires going to the Technical Station on The Institute, but restarting the contract requires being on the Heartlands map.
  2. The contract does not spawn any Cargo Containers required to craft Cabins.
  3. No warehouse in the Glades region has Cargo Containers in stock either.

Only way to complete the contract right now seems to involve exploiting tasks or contests that spawn them.

last edited by McKillem

I'm stuck there too - can not locate cargo containers - there are "red" and "white" containers at some of the solar installation sites - they can not be used - part of the landscape...
If anyone has a suggestion on where the cargo containers can be located. . . it would be greatly appreciated...

last edited by jeffpaul1234

@jeffpaul1234 I assume the containers are supposed to spawn at the technical station but are not set up correctly yet. To bypass this for the time being you can use the contest outside the garage in Heartlands to spawn a cargo container, collect, pack and possibly deposit it, then restart that same contest to spawn another one.

@McKillem That's how I managed to complete the task. Left trailer out on the roadway, went in and spawned container, exited contest and returned to task description, loaded container onto trailer and repeated process for second container.

last edited by Xenomethean

Updated the first post, issue is still present in the 09.09 update.

Azz ... I have already done that contract, and now I can't restart it to get the two containers ....
😞 😞

Issue still present in the 23.09 update.

Thank you so much - the Cummunity is fantastic!
Thanks to your help, I actually got Cargo Container.
I have implemented it as follows:
Youtube Video

@Roughtoe Very Good.
Obviously now, this is not a "trick" it's intended that you "steal" the contest cargo container.

I'm low on doing the contests, did see that one but have not activated it.