PTS Update 19.0 [30/08/2022]

We just updated PTS to version 19.0, feel free to give us some feedback!

Find more details about the changes below:

New content:

• [DLC] New region, Belozersk Glades – a region consisting of 4 new maps set in Central Asia.
  • [DLC] New trucks:
  • Kirovets K-700
  • Kirovets K-7М
  • Step 39331 “Pike”
  • New game mode – New Game +, allows the player to start a new game with modified gameplay rules

Other Changes:

• Fixed a bug where the cost of repairing the truck was not displayed in the garage in 'Hard Mode'
  • Fixed a bug where refuel\repair tasks could not be completed if host was on another level
  • Fixed a bug where objects with certain settings did not cast shadows
  • Fixed a bug where the 'Text Input' menu did not appear when entering cross-platform code
  • Localization fixes
last edited by Hecate

@Hecate

Hello,

Its my first time playing a snowrunner PTS update. I am excited to test out the new map, and New game + options. However, my PS4 controller I ussually play with behaved very oddly on the PTS update. The back button "circle" wouldn't let me leave the map view most time. I could also not use the LB1 button to activate my gearshift menu items like AWD and Change in gear mode. The hotkey for the LB1 tool tip would not even show up. though the keyboard "shift" tooltip would when I touched my keyboard.
In the options menue the LB1 and RB1 would not change tabs either. I hope to provide further data on this, but wanted to post something right away in case it was affecting other PC controller players.