Operating cranes and loaders with a wheel

I have this game setup with simucube direct drive wheel, fanetec pedals and shifter, Thrust master wheel base emulated.
All of the binds work except there are no binds for operating the crane/loaders. How do you setup binds for this with the wheel. I can't seem to get the loader to rise or close.
thanks

@dennis-j said in Operating cranes and loaders with a wheel:

I have this game setup with simucube direct drive wheel, fanetec pedals and shifter, Thrust master wheel base emulated.
All of the binds work except there are no binds for operating the crane/loaders. How do you setup binds for this with the wheel. I can't seem to get the loader to rise or close.
thanks

Honestly, after seeing some of the cranes on the offshore rigs I've worked on, it's probably good to know how to work with complete shit. Some updated cranes would be preferrable, of course.

@rich-a said in Operating cranes and loaders with a wheel:

@dennis-j said in Operating cranes and loaders with a wheel:

thanks

Honestly, after seeing some of the cranes on the offshore rigs I've worked on, it's probably good to know how to work with complete shit. Some updated cranes would be preferrable, of course.

Did you find something helpful or useful.

last edited by rich a.

Oh! That makes sense! So, if the drum brake fails, the wheel in the cab would start spinning and the operator would know, without having to see the load drop. Or the drum may turn slowly as the brake overheats, and the operator would have a chance to respond before catastrophic failure.