Low GPU usage

Hi,

I'm running your game on Ryzen 5 5600X / RX 6900 XT / 32MB RAM and you would expect such configuration to run the game buttery smoothly all the time, but unfortunately you've got some bad optimization and it is using my GPU at only around 50% which it results in inconsistent frame rates.

For the PC gaming community there's nothing worst in a game than a bad optimization and I hope you acknowledge that and work though the solution, I know that I would not buy a new game for this franchise based on the experience I have now, even though the game is fun, but it doesn't make sense to me to play a game that it doesn't justify the money I spent on my PC for having best in class performance.

Dont even bother to find a fix for that. There's no fix. People will say that they can run the game 200FPS+, but it's pure bs. Probably people that play solo or really low populated server or something like that. Here is the same. Sometime I have 40~50FPS, which is absurd for a 11400F+3070 rig that can handle Warzone, which is a much more demanding game, 120FPS+ all the time. This game is just poorly optmizated and devs don't care about it.