What makes you want to get platinum trophies / trophies in general?

Hey there.

I'm personally always on the fence between trying to beat my backlog, or spending more time in each game to get a lot of trophies / maybe even platinums. Some moments I will feel like aiming for platinum, others, I feel like it's a waste and I'd be better off playing more games / clearing my backlog (I have a 50+ game backlog, none of those on steam, and 19 of those are on PS3, for example). So I never really get anything done in either of those cases, since I'm always wondering which one I feel like doing haha.

So now that I found this sub, it made me wonder, what is YOUR motivation / reason for trophy hunting?

@bill-f said in What makes you want to get platinum trophies / trophies in general?:

Hey there.
I'm personally always on the fence between trying to beat my backlog, or spending more time in each game to get a lot of trophies / maybe even platinums. Some moments I will feel like aiming for platinum, others, I feel like it's a waste and I'd be better off playing more games / clearing my backlog (I have a 50+ game backlog, none of those on steam, and 19 of those are on PS3, for example). So I never really get anything done in either of those cases, since I'm always wondering which one I feel like doing haha.
So now that I found this sub, it made me wonder, what is YOUR motivation / reason for trophy hunting?

Thanks you so much my issue got solved.

Chasing platinum trophies is more than a gaming quest; it's a thrilling journey pushing skills to the limit, uncovering hidden gems, and savoring the satisfaction of completion. Each trophy represents conquered challenges, a testament to dedication. It's not just about the reward—it's about the unforgettable adventure along the way.