Hi guys. Got the game a few weeks ago and i love it. But i have some small issues to report:

1. Some settings are reverting back to default after i leave a match or i restart the game. Those are:
  • Dismemberment (always reset to off)
  • Team colors (always reset to default, the custom colors and also the setting Default>Custom)
  • Fps limit (just some times, not always)
  1. Sometimes when i try to save a custom outfit that i just edited, instead of saving it, it will create a new one. For exp i have a "Winter" outfit. I'm changing lets say the top and the gloves for it and try to save it using the same name. Instead of updating the new one i will have 2 Winter loadouts.

2. After i die in a match and i am in spectator mode, 80% of times all scopes from the ones i'm spectating are black when they zoom in.

3. I have a pretty good rig (i7 gen 10, gtx 3070, 32 gb ram, ssd etc) but from time to time i have some annoying shuttering. I use max settings, 1440 res, 512 for shadows, fps limit at 90, smoothing on. Nvidia driver 512.15

4. And the suggestion - i think it would be nice to have some daily objectives to accomplish, that would reward the player with ingame currency and/or cosmetics and XP.
    3-5 objectives/day, something simple like defend obj for at least 1min, capture 3 obj, kill 10 insurgents, win a round etc.

Thanks in advance for your support and keep up the good work !

;