Almost every game I get into it seems to be one team of 3 or more level 500-1000+ players versus a team of players under lvl 100. Can you guys fix your team balancing from number of players to an average player level system? How are new people supposed to enjoy the game and want to keep playing if all they play against is lvl 1000 guys who know every pixel peek spot on the very edge of the map or know the perfect pixel peek to spawn camp you from on a certain objective in push or frontline. This is how like 8 out of 10 games go for me nowadays, it's always decided by who has the high level players who will sit and camp spots that the average player doesn't know about and just farm kills until the waves hit 0, there's no back and forth in frontline and push games last 5 minutes because everyone is dead before they can even cap the first point. This has become an increasingly annoying and frustrating issue to the point where when I play with friends we just play vs AI because the versus games are too one sided, unbalanced and just not fun to play anymore. There is no room for team play or coordination other than the security commander calling in a heli once the insurgents hit 0 waves to end the game with no contest. You guys need to do a serious remaking of maps, spawns, map boundaries and team balancing as well at matchmaking as a whole. I say these things because I have loved this game for what it used it be and still love it for what it could be if some attention was given to the state of the game.