Will you please fix the bot wall hacking?

Yes, I know they can shoot through walls if they have any reason to think you are there. But the way this is implemented is buggy as hell.

In the Ministry map, they will always see right through the thin walls in the office. It doesn't matter if they caught a glimpse of you. They just know, and then they keep emptying their magazine until they get you.

If you are the only person on a map, and you are defending, the bots will sometimes know where you are at the moment they spawn in, and they will try shoot you through the entire map. So they just stand still somewhere and keep firing into the wall or roof or ground, hoping to hit something. I don't play alone too often, but it just goes to show something is off with these bots. And the bug is there even if it isn't as apparent when there are other players around.

And in the case that this feature actually works as intended, i.e. they see you take cover behind a wall, and tries to shoot you through it, they will also magically have their aim glued to you as you move around behind the wall.

Please fix this. It's ridiculous.