Next Gen 120fps and updated aim/Movement

Devs, I'm sure I speak on behalf of the majority of console players with XBOX SX and PS5 consoles.

Can we please get an update for higher refresh rates (120fps) and snoother aiming/movement mechanics. At the moment it feels rather robotic, whether things like ADS and vaulting could be ironed out further and the 60fps doesn't help either. No doubts it will make the game way better and actually feel like a next gen game for us.

Battlefield 2042 has been a let down to many and it's a great selling opportunity to gather some of their player base and feel like a AAA title!

Thanks again and keep up the great work

A lot of that is because of people with bad internet. Whenever I go to aim at someone like that, they disappear, and freeze me up, and lag right through my bullets. This game is really broken, and people don't care for some reason.

I agree with everything you say man, I just bought the game and I really like it alot.

To me it feels like the old Socom games, this game has alot of potenal and if they fixed alot of the issues, it would be a great game. I know alot of my old socom friends would love to get this game, but they have seen alot of vids on the bugs and issues with the game.
They would snacth this game in a heart beat if the issues are fixed, well just my 2 cents.