Ambush game mode is good or bad depending how well team coordenate their teamwork.

I still thinks with some more tweaks this game mode can be even better.

I have this idea now and I think it makes super sense. There could a be a class that have a big shield to help protect VIP. This class would only be available in Ambush game mode. This class could only have one operator to protect the VIP.

alt text

Insurgent team could also use some drone to get a glimpse of VIP position in the map, for about 3 seconds or something like that. Maybe the drone could stay hovering above some area for some seconds(or until security team shot it down) and automatically spot the VIP if he goes through that area.

alt text

It could be cool if these accessories were stashed in some cache in a random point in the map. The first team that gain control over this cache would get a bit of advantage getting one of these accessories. Maybe that could be an intermediate objective before the final extraction or vip kill.

The biggest problem with this game mode is that sometimes it finishes in just about 10 or 20 seconds. If devs could make some minor changes that increase the playtime of this mode it would be much better.

last edited by Shadoware