kicked from server anti-cheat authentication timed out 1/2

Hello, I bought this lovely game a couple days ago, and have been able to play online 2 days without problems. But today I started to get kicked with the message kicked from server anti-cheat authentication timed out

Not cheating though.

I have a Stream Deck XL that runs macros but none for the game, I use it for OBS mostly but didn't even push start record today before I got kicked.

I have a Logitech that uses G-hub and I have buttons assigned to the game but no macros, just reassigned keys for lean, bipod, and comms.

nothing else that would cause issues.

Trying to solve this I have done the following:
1. restarted my PC.
2. Verified the files for the game in Steam.
3. I'm currently re-installing the game after uninstalling, hoping this will help.

Any other things I should try?

Even if the game was really cheap (50% off) I want to be able to play it, I love the game so far.

Edit
Windows 10 is up 2 date
i7-11700KF
64GB Ram
2x1TB M.2
RTX3060

The game runs just fine when working 😉

last edited by ZERO DEGREES C

I can say that updating windows, uninstalling the game and reinstalling it worked.

I have played several rounds now without getting kicked.

3f87501b-bea7-49db-8408-2b4841965593-image.png

Was offline for a while and now I get this SHIT again...
Come on DEVS... Why does this keep happening, while I was playing after reinstalling it there was several players having the same issue.

Make sure you see this window when starting the game. With the EAC logo in the lower left corner.

5d5f0e87-098a-4466-8ab7-a8f2db02e69a-image.png

Easiest way to get this fixed at the moment is to enter the game folder:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\sandstorm

1. Remove the EasyAntiCheat folder and InsurgencyEAC.exe
2. Start steam and "Verify intergrity of game files" for Sandstorm.

edde328d-e6f6-4d38-9db2-d922045531ed-image.png

You need to do this twice, first time will give an error second will go through without issues.

It's a pain in the ass to do this but I think Focus doesn't give two shits about us who bought the game. I know, I know... Focus didn't create EAC, but they did make the decision to use EAC which does effect their player base.

Just got the game and cant even play it like dude just make a working game