PTS Maine,Wood problem

Bonjour,
Je voudrais signaler que pour le contrat "la vieille scierie" il manque les palettes de bois pour la construction des cabanes. Il n'y a pas assez de bois sur les deux cartes pour construire les cabanes.

Hello,
I would like to point out that the "old sawmill" contract lacks the wooden pallets for the construction of the cabins. There is not enough wood on both maps to build the huts.
Capture d’écran (01).jpg

@destinationjeux Thank you for the report!
We'll look into this issue.

@kir136 How about "looking" into this one too!

Not Enough Planks to Complete ...HELP!!

Bonjour,

J'ai regardé, il manque bien des planches de bois. Pour le contrat "Observer la glace" il en faut encore 4 planches de bois. Et pour la tâche "gué" il en faut aussi encore 4 planches de bois. + 3 pour les cabanes. (voir capture écran). Donc pas assez de planches de bois.

Hello,
I looked, there are a lot of wooden planks missing. For the "Observe the ice" contract, 4 more wooden planks are needed. And for the "ford" task you also need 4 more wooden planks. + 3 for the cabins. (see screenshot). So not enough wooden planks.
Capture d’écran (01).jpg
02 (2).jpg

@destinationjeux

The precept is that one completes the sawmill and then one has unlimited wooden planks.

HOWEVER, it does seem that there is a shortage of wooden planks to complete that sawmill.

I too ran into the problem, short two planks, but I had not discovered the two prebuilt cabins at that time.

@destinationjeux

Tu peux lire ma réponse au post ici, j'ai déjà fait un petit calcul rapide du nombre de planches de bois disponible.

https://forums.focus-entmt.com/topic/62516/not-enough-planks-to-complete-help/9

Si tu priorise la construction de la scierie tu n'auras pas de problème. Mais si tu fait tous les autres contrats et tâches AVANT de terminer la scierie, effectivement, tu manquera de planche.

@DJbarro
Salut,
Merci de ta réponse. Ok ! Fallait le savoir, ce n'est pas très clair non plus leur système. Dans ce cas-là, il aurait dû, faire en sorte de nous obliger à construire la scierie avant. Car c'est trompeur. Et là, on se retrouve bloqué et au fait comment ? Maintenant.
Cordialement

last edited by DestinationJeux

@destinationjeux
N'oublie pas que c'est sur le PTS, tout peux changer avant la sortie sur le serveur officiel.

Le problème est réglé avec la mise a jour du PTS 16.5

@djbarro You mention that the problem has been fixed. In what way??
Just wondering whether we have to restart the contract to locate the wooden planks necessary to complete the cabin portion.

@xenomethean
There is more limited amount of wood planks in some warehouses in Lowland, as well as infinite amount of planks in one of the warehouse in Lowland.
You don't need to restart the contract.

last edited by DJbarro

@djbarro Hallelujah, thanks be to you good folk who are more observant than I am.
Can now complete the contract and happily move onward and upward.