Not Enough Planks to Complete ...HELP!!

@xenomethean said in Not Enough Planks to Complete ...HELP!!:

@djbarro Looks like another PTS update is coming down the line as I write. Will be interesting to see if Saber has recognised and rectified the issue??
In retrospect though, the two bridge building tasks to gain access to the metal fabrication location, are totally superfluous as there is a way in without going anywhere near the bridges.

Crossing fingers

@dabizzel did you check warehouse on north-west, near Log Station in the Lowlands?
https://www.maprunner.info/maine/the-lowlands?lat=-60.75&lng=112.75

last edited by Aquilon

@lun_wing said in Not Enough Planks to Complete ...HELP!!:

@Dabizzel Hello.

Have you checked the second map (Yellowrock National forest) for Wooden planks?

Yes there are medium planks and 1 large planks there only, no regular wooden planks

**I’m sad to report I downloaded the update and , the wooden blanks appears to have been missed by the devs , guess I’ll wait for another update to get back on since I can’t do anything until they fix this #Blocked Maine is my home state I’d love to finish testing this map lol **

😕🤔

@dabizzel

Beg to differ.

WoodPlanks01.jpg

I can guarantee you I had this site cleaned out!

@gbeeten
funny, I am facing the same problem. I literally just spent hours taking two trips up to that factory with 2 6 slot trailers (tandem with winch) and in the cabin construction zone they do absolutely jack. Guess I'll borrow the ones on that trailer for another mission.

last edited by quantumjammy

@quantumjammy

Are you saying you took the planks & Cargo Container and they would not craft?

@gbeeten correct. When I unloaded all the containers it shows them in the crafting menu, but with all those planks it shows 0 in the crafting menu. As far as I can recall this is the first time I saw different sizes for the planks, at that location you circled. Just updated the PTS about to restart and take the other mission's trailer. I suspect they didn't properly configure the crafting to work with the new sized plank options.

@quantumjammy

Interesting, maybe email Saber directly.

It's only taking short planks.

The Medium Planks & Long Planks are NEW cargo with this release. 😉

@gbeeten said in Not Enough Planks to Complete ...HELP!!:

@dabizzel

Beg to differ.

WoodPlanks01.jpg

I can guarantee you I had this site cleaned out!

This warehouse for me still only has 4 medium planks after this mornings update, I just went and checked to make sure I didnt miss this one , here is a screen show taken from 12:13pm est ..
257434566_616175946232036_1055315957496868880_n.jpg

@dabizzel

15:32 GMT was the time I took the screen shot.
It does confirm a change, try a verify from your launcher. 🙂

last edited by gbeeTen

@gbeeten said in Not Enough Planks to Complete ...HELP!!:

@dabizzel

15:32 GMT was the time I took the screen shot.
It does confirm a change, try a verify from your launcher. 🙂

Verified 100% , still same situation no change whatsoever…..

257526580_1023826548183103_7406219552739955754_n.jpg
257483712_412615086995865_3210896247803863679_n.jpg

last edited by Dabizzel

The only way I was able to craft the two last cabins needed was by taking the trailer with 5 on board for another mission "All the moneys worth". I took every medium plank and large plank from the site you guys are talking about and unloaded them at the crafting site. I can still see them in inventory but I guess for now this is the only way I was able to complete the mission.

@quantumjammy said in Not Enough Planks to Complete ...HELP!!:

The only way I was able to craft the two last cabins needed was by taking the trailer with 5 on board for another mission "All the moneys worth". I took every medium plank and large plank from the site you guys are talking about and unloaded them at the crafting site. I can still see them in inventory but I guess for now this is the only way I was able to complete the mission.

I had already done the task that is connected to that trailer so Im stuck ...

Problem solved with PTS 16.5