PS4 Technical feedback / my experience

Hey guys! I wanted to give you guys all the info I've gathered. Might help, might not. Sorry for in advance I'm no tech head.

1. Crashing - The update for playstation on octobar 8th actually didn't make much difference for me. Although since changing my resolution from auto to 1080p has helped A LOT. In versus I get about 3-4 games in and then i will crash. Co-op sometimes i can play for a few hours without crashes. Every time I crash I've noticed its a larger map. If i crash on a smaller map its usually because there is a lot going on at once (gunship, objective completion, respawning and AI all respawning at once). In versus it seems like NOTHING is going on and it will just crash. All i can really think of is soldier outfits trying to load but can't? I really don't know. Hope some of that is helpful lol.

2. Ghost bullets? I heard someone else bring this up and i didn't believe it. Ive had really good hit reg but recently i believe i've definitely shot some ghost bullets. Am i just bad? Maybe have a look at this.

3. Focus / hold breath - Seems a little clunky. I think its an intended mechanic but holding your breath, letting go then trying to hold breath again doesn't register. I usually have to press it another 2-3 times to hold breath again. Also the sound for breathing in and out are reversed. You breath out when actually breathing in.

4. Searching for game bug - Sometimes if i leave a lobby its like the game can't find ANY games. I click every mode versus & co-op and find nothing. Reload the game and BOOM find a game within 10 seconds.

5. Keeping a party together - When playing with friends its like the game struggles to keep us together. Friend will load in, then me and instantly kicked but then I can re-join with touchpad and everything is fine. I feel like it happens when the game is balancing the teams?

6. Soldier custom outfits not loading bug

7. Guns not loading bug

8. Sights not loading bug - loading much faster than on release though!!
    Finally I just wanted to say I'm in love with the game. Love love love the direction you guys took and appreciate it so much. You guys are so responsive, you can see the love and care. THANK YOU WE ALL APPRECIATE YOU GUYS KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK. ❤

You paid for the game and got a pile of dog shit. They should at least respond but don't because they give no fucks. You probably won't even see this shit.