This game needs penalties

I play this game a lot when it doesn't crash however; I have another issue, Friendly Fire in the game. I have lost track of how many times some other player has purposely shot me dead in a game or injured me when planting c4 on a target on purpose; just to get the points for the destruction of the target, no matter who they injure on their team. Now I know accidents happen but there are a few malicious players out there who will stop at nothing to get the highest score and it really needs to stop so I say penalise players who purposely go out of their way to kill their own team just for points example; if a player kills their own teammate either deduct their points, auto-kick them after a warning or automatically kill them.

They do have reflective damage in the game after the first team kill from what I recall.

Having said that, I have killed my own teammates who purposely get in front of me to get kills instead of covering their own zone. ....sometimes on purpose if they keep doing it to me.

On the subject, NWI really needs to offer a friends-only option for co-op. It was ok when hte game released but now when we pair up with randoms the experience is more often horrible with stranger than not. At least offer rentable serves through a service like Nitrado for console customers.

I agree that it also irritates me.

last edited by anniehall

I also agree with what you guys say, sadly though I don't think that the game creators are listening to us