Bad players, and campers prevail and no one else.

These maps are allowing people with no skill to prevail in this game.

What’s your context for this? There are times in this game when the object of the game is to stay put in the objective area and defend it. I see people running around CoD style breaking immersion for those that want an actual tactical shooter and not contributing to defending the objectives just to get a few more kills, which isn’t the point of the game necessarily. I frequently get considerably less kills than others but outscore them because I actually play the game instead of treating it like a death match, which I think is great. If a person wants that mindless run and gun, they have several call of duty games they can choose from, and that sort of play style shouldn’t prevail in this game.

Not really. You do everything. Move to the next point, defend, etc. There is no sitting in one spot. Besides, most people don't even do anything, except sit on the outside of the map with a rifle/sniper rifle. Tactical shooter? How? 12 of the 14 maps are for campers. You have to cater to both playing styles, and not do what Battlefield and COD did. Mindless run and gun? Wow...What's mindless is sitting in a corner, or the outside of the map. By the way you're acting, I can tell you're one of them. I usually get more kills, and take more points than most people. How is that mindless?:smiling_face_with_open_mouth_smiling_eyes: Again, you have to cater to both campers, and run and gun. The maps should be half for campers, and half for run and gun. Like it or not...

I dunno why you’re getting personal about it dude. I’m simply pointing out that this game has moments where you are supposed to stay in one designated area and defend it and if you’re doing that then obviously I’m not talking about you and I wouldn’t consider that camping. And I wholeheartedly agree with you that the snipers that sit way back doing little to nothing are super annoying, it defeats the point of the game. The run and gun I’m talking about being mindless are the call of duty tryhards that run headlong into rooms without proper breaching technique or jumping through doorways like a jackass. If you’re saying I’m one of the campers, then I would disagree. I generally post up when taking or defending an objective at a doorway or window so I’m in the capture area and also have a decent view of what’s coming. But I move from objective to objective and don’t sit in one spot/area unless capturing or defending. I also try to coordinate with my teams movements to flank enemy positions and stuff. I apologize if my comment caused offense on either of your posts (we are having this conversation in two places haha) that was definitely not my intent, I’m just pointing out that this is not really a run and gun style game like call of duty or battlefield, it’s about using tactics and strategy to approach objectives effectively and stay alive.

They have three letters that describe those who run and gun in real combat. KIA.

Oh, so Navy SEALS are? You must not know war. You take the enemies ground, and move forward. This game is worse than COD, and Battlefield. LOL Tactical? More like camping.