Update on consol bugs

I'm on PS4 (standard) so don't know how much of this also effects Xbox series.
But it would be great to know that you have acknowledged and working on a few bugs that are just a real pain at the moment.

• Leaning switches scope. All the variable scopes are currently unusable, as leaning right (R3) toggles zoom level.
  • Crouch to prone. Feels kind stupid to have to stand up, to be able to go prone.
  • Sound drop, at least once a match, the sound for the primary gun just drops out completely. Switching to secondary (if you have one) fixes it.
  • Sound drop 2: Sometimes the whole games goes really quiet, like you have been deafened by a flash grenade. But you haven't.
  • Crashes to blue screen. I've been spared, only had about 2 or 3 so far, but others suffer far more.

Love the game so far, have been wanting a hardcore tactical shooter for so long, but these and a few more very annoying bugs, as well as some general polishing keeps the game from reaching greatness.
The leaning and crouch seems like obvious bugs, and should be a quick fix! (?)

Indeed. Also ive noticed on the terrorists side when you equip the x4/x1 scope on the m16, there's actually no red dot on the x1.

Have you submitted a ticket for any of these?

https://sandstorm-support.newworldinteractive.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

While all of the bugs you listed are annoying I find the sound glitches and inconsistent comms quality to be extremely annoying.
With a game that’s so dependant on team work terrible, glitchy or non-existent comms are nearly a game breaker for me.

I’ve also had my scope black out or “vignette’ when toggled between 1X and up.
That pretty much ends up with me dying. Lol
Hope they get these issues looked after so we can all enjoy this game more.