controller settings - dead zone

we need the dead zone settings to be much finer. the minimum setting should be zero. the increments should idealy be 0.01.

please change the setting with the next update. the game will benefit greatly from this change.

yes we need it go lower / for me it is at least 0.05 but 0 will do the job

count this like 2 votes - my gaming buddy / on default xbox contoller says the same

Those first few milimeters of stick movement are so so so so crucial. When sniping especially. Slowly peaking corners also. It is destroyed by waiting for your stick to start the tiny movements. I know you can eliminate controllers drifting by this but please make it go to zero. This is the only issue that makes me almost rather not play at the moment. It is so small but so annoying 🙂

Otherwise keep up the good work! I love insurgency..it is so refreshing to play game that does not pop 20 notification daily to new flashy fluorescent skins and gameplay that does not feed into or make you go adhd. It is hardcore, kind of slow but that's what highlights those action packed, adrenaline rush peak moments of intense firefights. Intensive but not hyperactive. ❤

Thank you so much for it!