Things to improve in the game:

What would you like to see added/fixed in the game?
me:

1. New maps.
  2. The knife mechanics are very bad (you have to stop and then hit?).
  3. The C4/IED mechanics are bad, very hard to make them useful, unlike old insurgency. Moreover, their explosion isn't very harmful, ppl can stand next to it and survive easily.
  4. New voice commands, one of the best features of DOI was the funny and vast voice commands, which are surely missed here.
  5. The Security air support is OP with 2 helos, while the insurgents have the not very useful rocket barrage (maybe the chemicals were useful when they were invisible as a prior bug but that's it).

*. A lot of known bugs that aren't addressed yet (pressing ESC while chatting opens up the menu, loadouts are getting lost, you have to switch factions at the start to see your character design, some of the new guns' smoke nade launching is using the shooting scope, etc.)

Overall - awesome game, still loving it.

Great Topic!

I realize this is more of a PVP game than PVE, that being said here's what would be great for PVE.

1. PVP or PVE Control customization (at least let us switch to left handed play)
  2. Larger Maps
  3. A team practice area (of sorts) where you can play with team/friends (from 2 to 😎 NO POINTS, just to practice together.
  4. Different Objectives,,,,maybe some stealth missions?

Just my 2 cents

Actually @Ole-Cowgirl-JB , PvE is way more popular than NWI ever thought it would be on PC and I expect it will be the same on console.

@Atalanta ,
For me, what I want most is private / friends-only sessions in co-op where you could play with one other friend or up to 8 total players.

I really like the co-op / PvE experience in this game but what ruins it is the forced matchmaking as "randoms" are very inconsistent in how they play which can sometimes ruin the experience. I would prefer just playing with friends but sometimes that means I can only play with one and in those rare instances, 6 of us can get on at the same time.

At the very least, I would like to see an option on console to rent private servers through a service like Nitrado or similar. .....as I already do with DayZ. Just need to make sure that it is not required to have 8 players total for co-op.

Same...I want to be able to play with just friends, as few as just the 2 of us. I'd also like to see some variation in types of "missions", including some stealth ones like Cowgirl said above.

Exactly. New maps are needed. They also need to balance the game, 50/50...Camping maps/smaller maps. Not everyone wants to camp and do nothing. Most of the maps are camping maps sadly.

@Kean_1 As long as the stats don't count in that. Too many people will boost each other's stats sadly.

@Minotaur80
I'm not concerned about stats but why would it matter anyhow in a game like this? Everything gets unlocked pretty quickly as it is and who really care what someone's K/D/A is anyhow? ....its essentially meaningless.

Besides, you're still putting yourself up against AI regardless so whether I play with 8 friends in a public match or private, what's the difference?

I'm not talking about stats. I'm talking about how Versus mode maps should be half for campers, and half for rushing. Same goes for Co-op too.

As a console player (Xbox Series X), here is my list:

• Please fix (co-op) Outpost server timeout issue (or do partial payouts/XP between waves).
  • Please add urban camo and all black as Uniform Camo options for Security.
  • Please allow for team/clan matched gear (unlocked) only when in team/clan matches.
  • Possibly integrate LFGs (looking for group) on Xbox/Discord (not sure if PS has this).
  • If private servers aren't possible, allow Local Play the ability to handle peer to peer.(my apologies, not well versed in netcode/server related matters)
  • Not to turn this into a Call of Duty, possibly add Military Officer Challenge Coins as a MVP reward (higher payout).

@Minotaur80 said in Things to improve in the game::

I'm not talking about stats. I'm talking about how Versus mode maps should be half for campers, and half for rushing. Same goes for Co-op too.

You literally said "As long as the stats don't count in that. Too many people will boost each other's stats sadly." in response to my post. That's what I was referring to.

the best new game available in all india

i think the team mate icon could be improved so you can see your team mate better at time my team mate comes round corner and i shoot them but then the icon appears, just needs to be visually better anyone else agree?

I love this game. I really hope my feedback isn’t dismissed out of hand. I really want to see this game get even better over time. Here are the biggest issues at the moment on PS4 (and maybe other platforms) that I have experienced.

1. Frequent game crashes

2. Can’t go from crouch to prone, have to stand up before going prone.

3. I should be able to panic prone and shoot, aka drop shot. My aim should be severely effected during the transition, but I shouldn’t be cut off from using my weapon as I clunkily lay on the ground.

4. Restricted areas. Too tightly restricted areas really hurt the flow of gameplay. I have on more than one occasion flanked the enemy team, just to find out when I get into position that it is a restricted area. Then as I watch as groups of enemies pass me by, I can’t do anything but tail them until I hopefully reach a non-restricted area without getting shot in the back. This aspect forcefully funnels me into kill boxes CONSTANTLY. That really hurts the fun factor, the ability to be creative about movement, creating angles, and holding lanes.

5. No leaning while prone. This forces you to expose your entire body to the enemy team, and deprives you of the ability to take a snap shot from prone.

6. I don’t actually have any more issues to bring up. I really enjoy this game 😁 and I hope some one appreciates my feedback! Fingers crossed that some devs read this, thank you guys!

I wish there were more maps on outpost as well as more waves.

@Danman93-x said in Things to improve in the game::

i think the team mate icon could be improved so you can see your team mate better at time my team mate comes round corner and i shoot them but then the icon appears, just needs to be visually better anyone else agree?

Its defiitely a problem. Both sides need to have clear and distinguishing sets if gear and clothes, far too often am I wondering if its a friendly only to get open up on and killed.
Pressing map and constantly checking teammate location is a serious pain.
Theres a reason nightops use IR reflectors on their gear, to prevent this stuff from happening irl.