Jump into the fray with the Gameplay Overview Trailer!

Insurgency-Sandstorm_03-logo.png

Greetings Soldiers!

We are delighted to present you our Gameplay Overview Trailer for consoles!

Prepare for the blood-pumping intensity enjoyed by over a million existing PC players with the definitive tactical co-op FPS coming to consoles! Pre-orders are already available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One!

Youtube Video

Insurgency: Sandstorm is a gritty tactical first-person shooter set in a contemporary, fictional, middle-eastern conflict. Two factions battle it out in desperate firefights where every bullet is felt, and every impact is feared. Sandstorm's low time-to-kill and gameplay focus on immersion rewards tactical and careful play instead of run-and-gun shooting. Every mission is objective-based and can be played in either full-scale PvP battles or up to 8-player co-op.

Insurgency-Sandstorm_12-logo.png

Immersion and Authenticity

Insurgency: Sandstorm puts immersion, authenticity, and attention to detail first. Each weapon's animation, sound, and ballistics have been painstakingly crafted and simulated. You also have a wide assortment of tactical options available; slowly open a door to slip a grenade through, kick it down for a breach, or find another way through open, sprawling urban environments.

Insurgency-Sandstorm_13-logo.png

Character and Weapon Customization

Play as several different classes from each faction, each sporting its own set of specialized equipment and gear. You can customize each weapon and the items you bring for every playstyle, but every modification comes at a tactical cost, so prepare appropriately.

As you level up in Insurgency: Sandstorm, you will also unlock various outfit items from camouflages, BDUs, track-suits, helmets, and different armor types. Customize your soldier's face, appearance and voice to make your mark on the battlefield.

Insurgency-Sandstorm_01-logo.png

Insurgency: Sandstorm is coming September 29, 2021 to PlayStation 4 & Xbox One alongside enhanced versions for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X at 4K resolution and 60 FPS. In 2022, the game will receive further next-gen enhancements, with support for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S console features.

Pre-order Insurgency: Sandstorm, the Deluxe Edition, or the Gold Edition to receive the Warlord Gear Set and the Peacemaker Gear Set.

The Deluxe Edition includes Insurgency: Sandstorm and the Year 1 Pass, while the Gold Edition includes the additional Year 2 Pass releasing throughout the year after release. Each Year Pass includes 16 cosmetic sets, with an extra 4 instant reward items for the Year 2 Pass.

last edited by Mzulft

@Mzulft Hi, I would really like to pre order this game but as long I have no answers on my questions I won't because buying a cat in bag isn't a good Idea.

1st Are there plans for crossplay?
2nd Are there plans for console-only crossplay?
3rd Are there plans for the support of gyroscope-aiming with the DualShock 4 / DualSense Controller?
4th Are the plans to integret your mod tools on the console version? Example: like an in game mod "store" page, where you can create a mod on PC, upload it with your mod tools and then you can play it on console where you have to download the mod from your mod "store" page.
6th to quote you:

@Mzulft said in Jump into the fray with the Gameplay Overview Trailer!:

In 2022, the game will receive further next-gen enhancements, with support for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S console features.

Will we have to buy the game again or will we recieve a free current gen (Playstation 5 and Xbox Series S|X versions) upgrade version?

Best regards.

A very good fps that aims for realism
the weapons are very well modeled the gameplay is very intuitive I place it above battlefield because they have changed too much for my taste.

SHAREit MX Player

last edited by venoxe