changement de direction

bon j'imagine que vous etes un peu au courant mais votre pdg a changé. y a t'il un risque que cela change quelque chose pour vous, j'attends votre jeu depuis la fin de mordheim où j'ai passé près de 300h et j'avoue que je VEUX jouer a votre prochain jeu. j'espère que tout ira bien pour vous et que vous ne subirez pas les mêmes affres que ces compagnie qui sont enchantées par les chant des actionnaires et qui leur offrent leur âme. bon courage

Bonjour,

Le changement de président de Focus Home Interactive (éditeur de Necromunda: Underhive Wars) n'aura aucun impact sur le développement du jeu par Rogue Factor. Pas d'inquiétude à avoir pour ce jeu !

Bonne journée

Hello
so it was also expected that you would not respect people by making the dead on the communication of the game? frankly, just a word to say, we lost time, or it's shit, it's better than giving people dreams and then acting as if we should not ask for anything and content ourselves with your silence !! ... if you do not have the shoulders to make games at the same time as the communication does not present any more, or wait to advance in your project and especially with a real communication which gives the impression that you respect us a minimum ... in any case for me to be a big fan of the game, I'm waiting for that, but I'll never be denied another title that comes out of your box given the messy communication and respect that you can not not testify ..

beste regard