PTS Update 15.4 [12/08/2021]

@JeeF If you have too many trucks in the region - it might glitch...

I had a problem when I had more than 20 vehicles on a single map - had to remove

a bunch of them - to get an achievement to click..

@JeeF That is peculiar - if you have been successful in placing other rail sections in the yellow area - and they worked. - this should work as well. In Public Test Version there were two achievements
that I could not unlock - just to get them started - I knew where they were on the map - but there was no icon... I had to leave the map area. - return - that did not work - then a couple days later the task icon appeared ... - it was like I had to go to another area to complete a different task - and once I did that it was possible to complete something that wasn't even visible days earlier... very strange...

@Tapi0n485 Do you remember how you delivered the cargo? Was it packed in a trailer? Unpacked? Used the crane to drop inside the square?

@jeffpaulsjsu Only a couple of trucks in the map, both from the host. This was co-op. Usually we wiggle around, or restart the quest and eventually we are able to deliver. This time, we tried for 2 days and got nowhere.

last edited by JeeF

So I've now tried different trucks and trailers, restarted the quest twice, still no cigar.
Interestingly, when I drop the rails on the ground, it should show that icon over them indicating it's the item I need for the quest, but it doesn't.

For anyone who completed this quest: am I looking for the RAIL SECTION items available at the Poddonskaya Station? I don't see any indication of it being the wrong item, even tho the quest ask for "Rails" and not "Rail Section"

alt text

Maybe rails from the port. (!!!!)
Crane required! (maybe a big)
And an open trailer. (No sidewalls)

I think here is a big misunderstanding. There are two different Railsections in the Game, one are the same as in Wisconsin and they are for the missing parts on the Railwaytrack, and the second is a Pack of Railwaysections which lays on the Harbor and is for the Contract all writing here. And Yes they have to load manually to the Trailer.

You got the wrong cargo....You need where rails from port where they stacked as one big cargo!

@discomac45
Yes - yes.
1; You go to the port! Take a flatbed semi-trailer. Or equivalent vehicle.
2; You might need a big crane. (In the port!) The load is quite heavy!

alt text

As you can see here, the issue is the wording of the quest.
It clearly suggests the wrong item name and wrong location for the rails.

@Madorren
Unbenannt755a.jpg

What happend with the short logging addon? Seems the textures got lost... hope that will not translate to the upcoming Phase 5 update...

More errors of vanilla game trailers on mod maps:
Unbenannt760a.jpg
Unbenannt759a.jpg

@gnato666 said in PTS Update 15.4 [12/08/2021]:

@Tapi0n485 based on previous maps how would you describe Don region? Terrain, difficulty, type of missions.

It's like going back to the beginning, it's like playing with Michigan difficulty, the maps are only 2 and very small ...

@bellerophon it looks without textures because it is a mod for consoles

@JeeF said in PTS Update 15.4 [12/08/2021]:

As you can see here, the issue is the wording of the quest.
It clearly suggests the wrong item name and wrong location for the rails.

There are 2 types of rails in this Phase, some are in the port and others in the train station ... those of the train station are for the tracks and those of the port are for the bridges ...

@JeeF said in PTS Update 15.4 [12/08/2021]:

Do you remember how you delivered the cargo? Was it packed in a trailer? Unpacked? Used the crane to drop inside the square?

They were packed

@Tapi0n485 said in PTS Update 15.4 [12/08/2021]:

@bellerophon it looks without textures because it is a mod for consoles

That's not what is causing the problem. Note what @bellerophon said:

More errors of vanilla game trailers on mod maps:

When playing Mod Maps on the on the PTS Server the problem exists on all these items:

• In-Game Vanilla Log Trailer
  • B7 Log Trailer
  • Off Road Log Trailer
  • Logging Frame Add-on

From what I have seen so far, it only happens on Mod Maps in the PTS Server and only on the listed items. I have not seen it happen on the Live Game Mod Maps or Vanilla Maps.

The trailers are a solid Flat Black until you start the engine; then they turn into a Glowing Red.

Howdy is there a problem with the PTS for Steam? Cant select the PTS at Properties -> Beta.

Greetings
Tim

Howdy is there a problem with the PTS? Can not select the Server under Properties-> Beta in Steam.
Thanks for help.

Greetings Tim

Hello. I have a problem with quest Fallen Titans. Sequoia is in correct place but there is nothing I can do.

Video showing problem. Mission tag is in railway wagon and I saw it should be in loading area.

Youtube Video

I have restarted the guardian of the grove mission three times and delivered the slabs three times but the rails only appeared once then disappeared. I have tried driving back once I’d delivered the slabs and I’ve tried recovering once I’d delivered them but to no avail. Really frustrated that I can’t complete the mission as completed all other (except the steel Phoenix) on the Don map.