PTS Update 15.4 [12/08/2021]

Hello truckers!

We just updated PTS to version 15.4, don't hesitate to give us some feedback!

Find more details about the changes below:

Additions

• Improved behavior of tow addon for Tatra Force

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a bug where the 'LP-4-loader crane' addon clipped with the 'Articulated Towing Platform' addon of the 'GMC Brigadier 8000'
  • Fixed a bug where the 'Saddle High' addon clipped with the 'Articulated Towing Platform' addon of the 'Tatra T813'
  • Fixed a bug where players were unable to complete a 'Not A Drill' contract
  • Fixed a bug where the cargo was not displayed on the minimap when the player selected the 'Winter is coming' contract in the coop session
  • Fixed a bug where the 'Log Carrier Front' addon is clipped with the 'Azov 73210'

What about all the other bugs that come out when playing co-op ? will any of these be sorted as the cant refuel bug is back and no mention of this and plenty other bugs

The Tatra force towing arm pivot works !!!! Awesome !!!

Now, how to unlock the parking brake of the towed truck, and I believe this addon would be very very completed.

Thank you dev team, great work !!

@DJbarro
Which game are you playing with???????????

Some of the trees in Wisconsin maps have no texture after 15.3 update and it carried over in 15.4 update as well![alt text](Winscosin tree textures.jpg image url)

@SD1ONE said in PTS Update 15.4 [12/08/2021]:

Some of the trees in Wisconsin maps have no texture after 15.3 update and it carried over in 15.4 update as well!

This is not just related to the Wisconsin Map alone. This happens on other Maps as well. Especially the Mod Maps.

@SD1ONE Hello.
Thank you for the screenshot!
Can you please reach us at snowrunner@saber3d.com with it?
Also note do you use Epic or Steam PTS version.
And attach your DxDiag.txt file, it will help us to investigate.

@rudeborya Hello, please check also the non-existent exhaust smoke above 60fps. at 100-120 fps there is only heat haze. You can check my "no exhaust smoke" post in technical feedback.

Hello devs, pls can u add Medium log addon on P12 and both 10x10 + trailer. Or pls change annoying missions 4x same logs / 6x same logs to the same location? Isnt 2x enough? So easy Change: instead 4x Medim - 2x Small + 2x Medium. Thanks

The PTS seems to no longer be available on Steam, which was the version that my save files were compatible with. I wasn't overly concerned because my progress was still intact on the PTS. Now that only the live version is available, there is no way of accessing my progress anymore. Does this mean it has been wiped??

Has anybody managed to complete "Guardian of the Grove" quest?
We can deliver the concrete slabs no problem, but when delivering the rail sections, it says there's no cargo to unload.

alt text

last edited by JeeF

@MegaDave we’ll need to wait until the release of the new version to be able to play again 😔

@JeeF said in PTS Update 15.4 [12/08/2021]:

Has anybody managed to complete "Guardian of the Grove" quest?
We can deliver the concrete slabs no problem, but when delivering the rail sections, it says there's no cargo to unload.

alt text

From what I remember fixing the railway tracks in Season 3, you needed a crane as you had to take the rail section off your trailer and lay it in the yellow zone. Dunno if it's the same for this or not.

@justinlynch3 Noticed the track inside the square?
Tried that.
Tried track inside a trailer (packed, unpacked).
Tried just hovering the track on a crane.
Tried adjusting the track inside the square.
Tried restarting the quest.
Tried different truck/trailer.
Tried driving the trailer over the square.

Wasted about 2h driving around this place trying to deliver it. Got nowhere.

last edited by JeeF

@JeeF said in PTS Update 15.4 [12/08/2021]:

@justinlynch3 Noticed the track inside the square?
Tried that.
Tried track inside a trailer (packed, unpacked).
Tried just hovering the track on a crane.
Tried adjusting the track inside the square.
Tried restarting the quest.
Tried different truck/trailer.
Tried driving the trailer over the square.

Wasted about 2h driving around this place trying to deliver it. Got nowhere.

Oh I see. Yea sounds like a bug then.

did you try unpacking - repacking the rail section - that should do it..

@jeffpaulsjsu Yes I've tried. Didn't work.

@justinlynch3 , The Single Railroad is wrong. There are on the other Map at the Harbor 2 Packs of Railroads. These are the requestet Freight

@justinlynch3 I could ... it seems to me is that the problem is that the truck is not touching the yellow mark. or try restarting the mission I had no problems, except for the bugs in the terrain which they already fixed ... 100 Don2.jpg

last edited by Tapi0n485

@Tapi0n485 based on previous maps how would you describe Don region? Terrain, difficulty, type of missions.