PTS Update 15.1 [22/07/2021] - Season 5

ah! you're right! didn't remember that trailer standing there. It may be a bug then. I would try moving it anyway to see if it solved the issue

I found this trees in Grainwood river map, Wisconsin.
Steam version.
20210729140419_1.jpg
20210729140244_1.jpg

@javiliz I also found this issue in a modded map, thought it was cause the modded map was not up to date with the PTS version (Steam version too)

last edited by DeXteRrBDN

@DeXteRrBDN said in PTS Update 15.1 [22/07/2021] - Season 5:

@javiliz I also found this issue in a modded map, thought it was cause the modded map was not up to date with the PTS version (Steam version too)

Well, now we can say that it has snowed in Wisconsin. :smiling_face_with_open_mouth_smiling_eyes:
Hopefully this texture bug will be fixed in future updates.

Yukon too, plus, the mission marked is from Wisconsin.
20210729232843_1.jpg

@DeXteRrBDN said in PTS Update 15.1 [22/07/2021] - Season 5:

Same issue with Epic Version of PTS while testing a Mod Map. I thought it was the Map as well, but I checked a few YT videos of the same map in Live Game and did not see the white trees.
I thought maybe it was my video settings, but nothing changed when trying different settings.

I did not check the map in Live Game.
(Not ready to commit a save Slot for the map in Live Game yet.)

@DeXteRrBDN

Problem is solved. I sell couple trailers and leave that mission to last then i can unload my metal beams.

Hi everyone, I have a problem, in mission Every little big helps there are no metal beams on the map1.jpg

@dmitry6992
The quests are designed like a story. Do something else and then...

@J贸ska-Pista The problem is that I have done all the side quests, and the main quests cannot be completed due to this mission

@dmitry6992
And the another main quest groups?

@J贸ska-Pista The mission itself is available, but there are no resources for it either on this or on another map
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

@javiliz I have the same (version of Epic Game Store)

@dmitry6992
If I remember correctly, I found iron beam in these two places. The game led to one of them!

last edited by A Former User

@J贸ska-Pista I checked every corner, but I couldn't find the metal beams. It is a pity that we will have to wait for the official release again. Last time I had a problem on the Amur map with a tree that did not disappear when completing a task, it was fixed only on a regular server. According to your tags, I found something similar to beams, but these are just textures that do not interact1.jpg

@dmitry6992
I'm sorry I couldn't help it! I got through these missions even in the early stages of the beta and I remember that I panicked too, but everything went smoothly. It seems to have gone bad ever since.

@J贸ska-Pista It's okay, I'm already used to the fact that everything is like this, we have been playing for several years馃槀 馃槀 馃槀

@dmitry6992 The two metal beams should first be used for the power lines to provide power to the port where unlimited supplies of metal beams become available. I fell into this trap and used them to clear the rubble at the factory and was unable to proceed any further. With this knowledge I was able to complete the region in Hard Mode.

@Xenomethean and I cannot fall into this trap, because I do not have a mission with a blockage at the factory馃槀 馃槀 馃槀

@dmitry6992

The exat places for the beams is here...

Beams.jpg

... and there is nothing!
Have you tried to restart the mission?

last edited by Fratzegeballer