A Plague Tale: Innocence - PS4 to PS5 saves transfert

We are aware transferring saves from PS4 to PS5 can be confusing, so we hope this helps! Let us know if you encounter any issues.

How can I migrate my PS4 saves to my PS5 version?

From patch 01.09, A Plague Tale: Innocence supports “Title cloud storage” meaning that your save can be uploaded to a server allowing you to get your saves independently on PS4 and/or PS5. In order to retrieve your previous saves from PS4 to PS5, we invite you to follow these steps:

1. Update your PS4 version with the latest patch (01.09 visible on the main menu); either from PS4 console or install it on your PS5 console (backwards compatibility).
  2. Your title now supports Title Cloud Storage.
  3. Run the game on PS4 in order to synchronise your save data that is stored locally to the cloud.
    a. We recommend you do a first save/Auto-save with the new version to be sure it is uploaded to the cloud.
  4. Run the PS5 version up to date on PlayStation®5 with the same PSN account used on PS4 connected to PSN.
  5. Choose "Download". The game will check if saves in the cloud or stored locally are the same. If not, a message appears with the follow options:
    a. Upload your local saves to the store to overwrite them.
    b. Download saves from cloud locally. It overwrites local saves.
  6. You should be able to see your slots up to date.
    Please note you can also retrieve your save done on PS5 if you play on PS4.
last edited by Hecate

@Hecate Thank you for sharing the steps to transfer data in detail.
I’m enjoying this game in Japan, but the patch 1.09 didn’t released in here. Could you check it?

Ensure you're logged in on the same PSN account on your PS5, check to see if your PS5 version of A Plague Tale: Innocence is updated as well, and open it. Choose "Download" from the menu, and you should be presented with a message that says your local and cloud saves aren't the same.

lowes employee portal

last edited by Harris