Trailer sales problem

Trailer sales problem.Sold 3 medium log trailers at island lake and received no money Had a fuel trailer parked on location.Ps4

I had the same issue, and it happened twice. Bought two log trailers at Island Lake, towed logs to Drummond Island, then continued onto Smithville Dam to sell the trailers and did not get all my money back. I have a scout fuel tank parked on the pad. I got money for the first trailer, but not the second. Even got a clip of me selling the trailer for no money. But it won't let me upload it.

I have a bit more info that is causing me more issues. I tried selling the trailer attached to a different truck, to no effect. I then took the trailer all the way across the map to a different store and this changed nothing as well. I continued on to a third trailer store, this time loaded the truck with logs that had fallen off, and that also had no effect. I have no left the trailer in the garage lot of Smithville Dam. I picked up a sideboard trailer from Black river and brought it over to Smithville Garage and that too would yield no money when selling. Something is definitely in a messed up state and I worry about buying anything I don't absolutely need for long term at this point. I have already lost at least 1 log trailers worth of money and I think probably more than that since I just assumed selling would give credits and I was not paying attention.

This is an outrage! Im afraid to buy or sell trailers. Any Trailer I find on the map and sell, will not reward me cash.

PLEASE fix!

I have this issue too. Sometimes I get the cash, sometimes not. If I buy then immediately sell a trailer, the cash is returned. But if I'm clearing up an area to get cash for the redundant trailers, more often than not I don't get the cash. Have tried with different vehicles - problem remains. Happens in different maps too. PS4

I think I have the same problem. sometimes I get the money sometimes I don't. I using PC

A year and a half later, this bug still exists. Just went out and decided to clean up my maps of unused trailers. no money for any of them.

This game has an amazing knack for making you waste your time (many bugs and issues) and I'm about sick of it tbh.