MR 73 revolver supressor

I thought this game is supposed to aim for realism, so how come you can supress the MR 73 revolver? With a few exceptions you can't supress revolvers properly as some of the propellant gases are escaping through the gap between the cylinder and the barrel.

Yeah... no... The game doesn't have a clear vision anymore, so... Arcadey mode it is.

Because people think it's cool, or something. Yah, I don't get it either. I don't get the totally crazy pistol scopes either.

@McFosat Honestly, I don't mind foregoing a bit of realism here, since if you couldn't suppress the revolver then the Desert Eagle would be considerably better. Of course, you could make the argument that you shouldn't be able to suppress either of those firearms for balancing reasons, which I think has some merit to it.

The only issue I have with the MR73 is the Budget Suppressor. The only weapon in the entire game with a suppressor option for one supply point is a fucking oilcan on a fucking revolver that's not gas-sealed, and it works just as well as a typical suppressor on a standard semi-auto pistol.