Deagle:

• It shouldn't have more damage output than a standard 7.62x51 battlerifles.
  • Body armor should also be an effective counter measure against these pistol rounds.
  • ADS time should be reduced alot.
  • The recoil is also OP as it's only visual. The middle screen tagging mechanics can be exploited with overlay software or simply some tape on the monitor. These mechanics make it easy to 'quick scope' and follow up shots dead accurate, even when tapping as fast as you can.

It's not fun for anyone when ppl start to abuse these mechanics, especially on the PVP side of things:
Youtube Video

MR 73:

• Without attachments (double action) it is kind of fine without exploiting the mechanics, but way too OP with attachments. The 2.5x scope, sniper barrel and bipod make it a straight up DMR.
  • Can this thing even be silenced IRL?
  • Again, damage shouldn't be more than battlerifles (over range) and same story for body armor.

About the exploit:

I've wrote about this in multiple topics (https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/59266/nwi-you-need-to-fix-this-priority). With this 1.10 update, I learned myself that this is even a bigger problem than I thought, especially when guns are supposed to have more recoil like these new handguns. Especially now this should be a well known issue.

last edited by ImTimKlonker