Mudrunner Problems with logs on Epic games Singleplayer

Recently, I have encountered that when I manually loaded my logs, I wasnt able to laod the truck, as the logs didnt have the ability to be laoded, as show in the picture. c283ee12-e3d5-4178-b6f2-8562f07d75b4-image.png I have tried different maps, both in game and modded, I went as far as trying the challange "Crane operation" and all of them had the same problem. Has this happened to anyone else?

@Big_olrat After loading the logs, the message "Ready to pack" will appear - in this case, click on the green area with the logs and they will be loaded.

i didnt see the message, but, i have found that when i removed the mods, the logs had the green dots, and ware able to be loaded in the ingame maps. I only have have modded maps, not vhiecles. @aessiq

last edited by Big_olrat

@Big_olrat Unfortunately, some mods can cause problems with the game, including this one. Try disabling all mods and then enabling them one at a time, checking the game after each.

@aessiq I am not sure if it would be possible, isnce there are a lot of files with different numbers, if i ware to get the maps re downlaoded, would the progress on them save or would i have to re-do every map? thanks for your help.

well, then i dont really have any other choice, but to move on from the other maps, thank you for your help.