PTS Update 05/02/2021 (12.7)

@bellerophon said in PTS Update 05/02/2021 (12.7):

What about the video settings? Are they finally fixed?

Unfortunately still not ......
I guess there was little time for it .... XD ....

Hello friend how is download or links thanks

mine won't open, gose right to crash window.. anyone else?

last edited by rufus

Nope. Works for me. But had that "load to crash" issue with one of the Yukon updates.

New thing today on PTS:

Its only 236MB and lots of missing files when I start.
Epic version

@MasterGoa
PTS has been nuked by the devs.

Yea, join Discord or how is it called. It's written there.

Lets for now guess why. My guess is.

This post is deleted!

ffs... they turn off the PTS when they release the public version. in update 11 and before they just put the public version in the PTS, now they decided to just take out the files so it cannot be played.

and thats why you have a 270MB update or what it was?

@Highee--
Hello, i hope you are well. Given the Plague we are living with.
Are you a Community Manager, or on the Dev Team?
I only ask because I have Looked and Looked and I cannot find ANY reason/explanation offered by the Developer's or Moderators. As to this 'Shutdown of the PTS'.
There are Hundreds of speculative posts. Yet, No One can offer which Official channel they have received this Shutdown Information from.
Mr. Jellyfoosh seems to be our regular moderator, and has offered NO Feedback on this issue.
I am in no way trying to be rude or disrespectful to anyone. Just looking for an Answer.
Hopefully Someone, Anyone has a verifiable Answer to this situation..

Rufus

I assume you have not payed a cent for PTS. So there is no right to have it.

My personal opinion - its more annoying, that quite some multiple reported bugs from PTS were not resolved at all. You see sometimes development, some minor changes - but thats it. For example, Black badger lake, Garage ro the right had some nasty stones on the tarmac killing suspension, tires .... was removed. Thankfully. The levitating pole on Greenwood River? Nah. Why. Was only reported a dozen times.

last edited by JTT
This post is deleted!

@Jellyfoosh I think it's time to lock this thread down. It's devolving