PTS Update 22/01/2021 (12.4)

@JTT said in PTS Update 22/01/2021 (12.4):

I can't access my mods. Was forced to disable them, cannot enable back a single one.

Hello, it's SnowRunner Support.
Could you please report this issue to snowrunner@saber3d.com ?

@Roby1164 said in PTS Update 22/01/2021 (12.4):

The fact that you have to go through the browser mod is normal

I'm doing pantomime: "Oh No it Isn't" this only came with Ver 12
If it's normal for you, you've had the bug a lot longer.

I did a report just as 12.2 turned to 12.3 & 12.4 about the misplacement of mods, had not realised that mod trailers were being deleted until 12.3, never got a chance to report that, that's only from the exiting map as one closes down the game ~ mods truck and trailers on the other map were where I left them until Ver12.4 and now all mods are gone, greyed out Mod Browser.

last edited by gbeeTen

Not related to the current lack of mods due to update.
Is it possible to give the winch the option to just pull, and not have to always try to start the truck being pulled?

After the update i cant access the Wisconsin map. Is it cause I dont have the Season Pass?

Color matched addons?!? Awesome!!!

I'm Very Excited that we have the License Plate issue hammered out. I was starting to get Worried that there might Never Be One.
Rufus

Already?
It's great for the colors of the addons. I hope for a choice of colors and not an obligation, in order to be able to mix or avoid bad assemblies...
No info for the paid DLC truck ? CAT CT681?

don't push your luck.JPG don't push your luck2.JPG
Doing "Don't push your luck" mission
Texture map of rock next to river is....incomplete?
I backed down that hill and fell in the river, because it disappeared.
KSVA not showing on bottom of screen.

@DzenST @Stazco this is pretty cool! I hope all the add-ons will get the ability to be colored to match your truck or to keep with your color combo

Any estimated time on harcore PTS?

@N420DV I have exactly same problem, it all started when trying to get through tunnel game stalled

The mod.io site works great, the Saber Upgrade is a Pice of 💩 again!
Near same like the Phase 3 Upgrade. The Pts didn't crash again, but the other Problems are the same.
The Snowrunner Game is working with Mods without Troubles, only the PTS didn't work.
So if the Game is working it can't be a Mod.io Problem!
I don't know what they are doing, that they produce always iusses with they upgrades.
Maybee someone from Saber could explain us that!

не работает мультиплеер!!! выходит ошибка: ПРОВЕРКА РАЗРЕШЕНИЙ, что с этим жедать? помогите!
multiplayer does not work !!! an error comes out: CHECK PERMISSIONS, what to expect with this? Help!!

@NetRunner said in PTS Update 22/01/2021 (12.4):

@JTT said in PTS Update 22/01/2021 (12.4):

I can't access my mods. Was forced to disable them, cannot enable back a single one.

Hello, it's SnowRunner Support.
Could you please report this issue to snowrunner@saber3d.com ?

Did anyone do this already? Otherwise, I'll do it. Just don't wanna uselessly flood the inbox with something already worked on.

@Ärger said in PTS Update 22/01/2021 (12.4):

Did anyone do this already? Otherwise

"SnowRunner Support
Sat, 23 Jan, 19:18 (20 hours ago)
to me

Hello.
Unfortunately such issue exists, thank you for the report."

Above is a reply I got. But everyone should report it.

mods are unailable since update to 12.4
"Mod Browser" menu is disabled, and can be re enabled after "clicking" on "load game". So mods can be downloaded but not activated (all stay off)

While I wouldn't consider this reply too satisfying, I'd figure, they're on it and are also probably aware about this being a rather important feature being broken. While more people reporting would highlight the urgency, I do not really see the use of that. They are aware and on it. Time to patiently await results. Debugging complex software can be a nightmare every now and then :v

@Ärger I just did it. This is how but reporting works. One report is an anomaly. Two reports is a coincidence. Three reports are a verified bug. The more the merrier.

![0_1611513131157_only one trailer_1.png](Uploading 100%) ![0_1611511566450_wont connect trailer.png](whats going on here_1.jpg ) have managed to get onto game minus all mods come through the tunnel and find 3 timber trailers 2 of which are wrecked and it wont let me couple up the other
![alt text](image url)![0_1611511539059_whats going on here.jpg](Uploading 100%)wont connect trailer_2.jpg only one trailer_2.png

last edited by Bedgar_047

@N420DV While I am aware of this and agree, I also am certain there already is a truckload of reports on this by now. That's basically what I was trying to say, though maybe not exactly clearly. I mean, in response to gbeeTen, support already stated it's an issue, so they're aware it's a real thing and not an anomaly.