PTS Update 22/01/2021 (12.4)

I am currently on the mod.io website, logged in, and viewing all my subscribed mods. If mod.io is down, I doubt I could be doing this.

https://snowrunner.mod.io/

after the update had the same issues with mods and I lost entirely Wisconsin region....

Just tried loading the game again, and the mod browser button on the opening screen still isn't an option. This isn't a mod.io problem. This is a Snowrunner PTS Update 12.4 problem

@enovikova Cadê meus Mods? (Where are my Mods?)

Sem título.jpg

PC

@Bodo310 Confirm. Happened to me on 12.3 and, after reinstalling and updating, on 12.4 now either. 100% the same occurence here and I came to the same conclusion before returning here. I think the newly added limit for mod sizes to reduce crashes happening to overly modded clients, that scales with ram, if I got that right, isn't working properly.

@N420DV said in PTS Update 22/01/2021 (12.4):

I am currently on the mod.io website, logged in, and viewing all my subscribed mods. If mod.io is down, I doubt I could be doing this.

https://snowrunner.mod.io/

What are you saying ?? The site works, the mods are there, and on the normal version of the game they work, in the beta, to display the mod browser button, you must first go to load game, and then go back, you will see that there, you will see your mods active, and if you try to subscribe to a new one, you can do it and you will see that it downloads it, but then the game does not allow you to activate it, and if you enter the game, you will not see any of your mods, even if they are active. Until 12.3, I did a lot of tests and missions on the new maps, with various mods, and I didn't have any problems, in fact I had added a couple of new ones, and they worked regularly. So if this problem arose after updating to 12.4, the math is not an opinion, the problem is in the newly released Patch.

Could you please stop updating the game without even opening it once after making changes?
Thank you.

Fixes, fixes everywhere. Exactly what we need and want.

@Ärger
What is this limit you're talking about, i don't see that mentioned anywhere.

Edit:
Found it, but nothing official as far as i can see.

last edited by idiocracy

Another update, another list of issues... I'm not sure you snowrunner devs understand how this is supposed to work..
Can't start coop... tells me I'm in off-line mode... also the mod browser is busted due to this patch...
Please, actually test these patches before releasing them..

Question is, how long until we get a fix for the fix?

@DzenST said in PTS Update 22/01/2021 (12.4):

To add to the changes list, van body addon is now yellow and it changes its colour correspondingly to vehicle's colour.33113.jpg
52552.jpg

Awesome!

@Jellyfoosh Could you pin this thread so people won't miss test server update? It's sliding around quite a bit.

last edited by DzenST

@Roby1164 said in PTS Update 22/01/2021 (12.4):

with 12.3 everything worked without problems

Not quite accurate ~ the "bug" where one had to enter the mod browser first was still there ~ mods on exiting map were put in that map's garage storage ... mod trailers on exiting map were deleted.

last edited by gbeeTen

@idiocracy https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/57496/mods-on-ps4-ps5-issue/2 2nd post here. NetRunner gave a statement on this. It's on a console thread though.

I deleted the modio folder but now I canot login.
login.jpg

@BCRCGAMING said in PTS Update 22/01/2021 (12.4):

Please, actually test these patches before releasing them..

What are they doing actually? Why this even called public TEST server? Who knows? :smiling_face_with_open_mouth_closed_eyes:

@Adsumus There's always going to be that small percentage of people who haven't yet figured out that public testing means, the community does the testing, freeing menpower among the devs for fixes and new stuff, speeding up the entire process a lot :v

I can't access my mods. Was forced to disable them, cannot enable back a single one.

Login/Logout does not help it all. Mods are there, were considered disabled, stay disabled.

Same issue as @Roby1164 mentioned with "but then the game does not allow you to activate it,"

last edited by JTT

@gbeeTen said in PTS Update 22/01/2021 (12.4):

@Roby1164 said in PTS Update 22/01/2021 (12.4):

with 12.3 everything worked without problems

Not quite accurate ~ the "bug" where one had to enter the mod browser first was still there ~ mods on exiting map were put in that map's garage storage ... mod trailers on exiting map were deleted.

The fact that you have to go through the browser mod is normal, being connected to an external source, which needs to log in, it is not a bug, at most an inconvenience.
As for the mod vehicles, if you leave them on the map. you find them on the map, if you leave them in the garage, they are moved to the depot, and you just have to take them back, even this I don't see as a bug, but always just an inconvenience ... The Bug, in this 12.4 test version, is actually that does not allow the use of mods, and also that the entry with the mod browser, is only one-way, that is, it allows you to download them, but not to activate and use them, this certainly due to an error somewhere, seen that as already said several times, in 12.3, and in the normal version, it worked and works without problems.