PTS Update 15/01/2021 (12.2)

I am still unable to enter Black Badger Lake. I have a running game where I was in both Black Badger Lake and Grainswoods River. I'd completed all but the timber contracts on both Wisconsin maps. I was in Grainswood River when the latest update was released.

Since the update, I am unable to re-enter Black Badger Lake - either through one of the two tunnels, or via the map. I'm now stuck in Grainswood River, without a trailer store, and with no way to complete any of the remaining contracts and tasks in either map.

This "update" has frozen my progress in the game, just when I was looking forward to using the AWD Paystar 5600 for the remaining timber tasks and contracts.

P.S. Congratulations, once again, for making a flat fly-over Midwest state look like exactly Washington State.

P.P.S. When can we get some real logging trucks in this game? https://www.ruraltech.org/pubs/reports/2008/log_trucks/apps/index.asp

@N420DV said in PTS Update 15/01/2021 (12.2):

Congratulations, once again, for making a flat fly-over Midwest state look like exactly Washington State.

that do you mean?

This post is deleted!

Thanks for the update.
I'm contacting you because of a bug.
In a new game, when completing Forgotten Prototype in Kola Peninsula, Lake Kovd, the Prototype exploration unit was not available for purchase in the Scout trailer store.
Please fix this if it reappears.

In my case
Completed the tutorial
→Go to "Kola Peninsula, Lake Kovd" and complete this mission only.

One more bug report.
When I entered my ID and password to log in to the mod's server, the game would not start.
After deleting those information, the game became bootable.