We have prepared a new PTS update, which contains list of improvements and bug fixes. Thank you all for the feedback or bug reports.
PTS DLC 3: Patch 12.2
- Added additional sounds for locomotive manipulations with winch
- Added additional visual effects and sounds for generator trailer
- Update icons for logs cargo
- Fixed a bug when the state of the ‘Trailer Generator’ desynchronized between players in coop
- Fixed a bug when players could duplicate any cargo using cargo crafting zone
- Mod Browser: Fixed a bug when selector got stuck in ‘Sorting and Filter’ after receiving the ‘Download Complete’ message
- Fixed a bug when if the player exited out of the interactive zone while holding its activation button, this button's background did not disappear
- Fixed a bug when 'Previous slot' and 'Next slot' buttons were displayed even if only one slot of the 'Windshield Stickers' item was available
- Fixed a bug when cargo with limited quantity did not get destroyed in the manual loading zone after selecting the corresponding option
- Fixed desynchronization of LP-4 Log-loader crane state on both host and client sides
- Fixed a bug when clients vehicles duplicated on the host’s side if he aborted coop session and started the singleplayer game
- Fixed a bug when the train during the 'Weightlifting' contract was floating in the air on the 'Grainwoods River' level if the contract was performed for the first time
- Fixed a bug when the 'Weightlifting' contract on the 'Grainwoods River' level could not be completed if the train was delivered into the active zone without using a winch
- Art improvements and bug fixed for the 'Northern Thread' trial
- Art improvements for Wisconsin maps
- Fixed a bug when manual loading zones were not highlighted at Yukon, Big Salmon Peak map
- Improved main menu scene
- Added reverse movement signal for 'Boar 45318'
- Added map landmark for 'International Paystar 5600TS' and 'Boar 45318'
- Fixed a bug when Russian crane 'Avto-23 Heavy Crane' could be installed on 'International Paystar 5600TS
- Fixed extraneous noise or hum that was periodically reproduced when the engine was idling for the 'International Paystar 5600TS' truck