Derailment issue

The train derailed when I was towing it and none of the cranes are strong enough to lift it?

Good evening Bushwacker .. Unfortunately there is not a single crane that would be able to lift the mega heavyweight from a Dash 9 let alone lift it into the air, if it is tight there is no other option than to restart the mission !! You can see how I did it in my YT Video Snowrunner 2020 Wisconsin Phase 3 !!

@936-Farmer-CH said in Derailment issue:

Good evening Bushwacker .. Unfortunately there is not a single crane that would be able to lift the mega heavyweight from a Dash 9 let alone lift it into the air, if it is tight there is no other option than to restart the mission !! You can see how I did it in my YT Video Snowrunner 2020 Wisconsin Phase 3 !!

I did it in the end by restarting but the mission is rather pointless if they make it so the train derails but the only way to continue is to give up and start again. A mobile crane should easily lift one end of a sd40 back onto the track.

@bushwacker Try the iX Heavy Wrecker Mod lol it's Crane is Super Strong, idk if it's that Strong tho, i do know it will Lift any and all Heavy Trucks in the Game with No Issue.